[ main ]
Messages from Paul Chitescu

Re: incall anouncements...outbound dtmfs[thread] Jun 7 2005, 9:53 pm
Re: roadmap[thread] Jun 14 2005, 3:38 pm
Re: Yate 0.9 cvs, make and make install errors[thread] Jun 16 2005, 1:09 pm
Re: Error loading libyate.so.0.8.7[thread] Jun 20 2005, 11:13 am
Re: Running H323 Channel on a multi-homed server[thread] Jun 21 2005, 6:44 pm
Re: Segmentation Fault when yate stopped, when client isconnected to extmodule[thread] Jun 22 2005, 9:11 pm
Re: =?gb2312?B?SG93IHRvIGNvbXBpbGUgdGhlIHdpbmRvd3MgdmVyc2lvbj9UaGFua3M=?==?gb2312?B?IQ==?=[thread] Jul 30 2005, 9:41 pm
Routing by caller IP address[thread] Aug 12 2005, 6:46 pm
Re: =?gb2312?B?RmlsZSBuYW1lZCAiX2V4dG1vZHVsZS5kc3AiIGlzIG1pc3NpbmcgaW4=?==?gb2312?B?IHRoZSBZYXRlMDkgY3ZzIQ==?=[thread] Aug 18 2005, 1:02 pm
RE: Memory leak in YateSIPEndPoint::buildParty[thread] Aug 19 2005, 1:43 pm
Re: Problems with rand() on the Win32 version[thread] Aug 19 2005, 2:11 pm
Re: routing by source protocol ?[thread] Sep 18 2005, 10:49 pm
Re: gsm codec failed in h323 module[thread] Sep 18 2005, 10:55 pm
RE: SIP/H323 Proxy fails to detect SIP phone exit[thread] Sep 27 2005, 7:06 pm
Re: SIP - H323 Proxy[thread] Oct 15 2005, 1:26 am
Re: yate module / cpp tutorial[thread] Oct 17 2005, 11:12 am
Re: FreeBSD port(but iax module don't work and crush yate).Patch in attach.[thread] Oct 28 2005, 8:18 am
Re: configure fix for multiplatform[thread] Oct 31 2005, 5:53 pm
Yate version 0.9.0 pre4 released[thread] Nov 7 2005, 8:50 am
FWD working half-way (note on yate.null.ro by bsd)[thread] Nov 8 2005, 11:15 am
Re: FWD working half-way[thread] Nov 8 2005, 5:02 pm
Re: timeout for call.execute?[thread] Dec 2 2005, 7:24 pm
Re: Can YATE modify existing session media streams?[thread] Dec 4 2005, 7:59 pm
Re: wavechanel returning false for chan.attach[thread] Dec 8 2005, 4:17 pm
Re: wavechanel returning false for chan.attach[thread] Dec 8 2005, 6:11 pm
Re: about nat[thread] Dec 12 2005, 11:19 am
Re: Problem sending h323 call[thread] Dec 13 2005, 12:29 pm
Fixed wavefile channel bug reported by Ganbold[thread] Dec 14 2005, 4:02 pm
Re: about nat[thread] Dec 17 2005, 9:21 pm
Re: Problem compiling yate[thread] Dec 19 2005, 10:17 pm
Re: Problem compiling yate[thread] Dec 20 2005, 2:59 pm
Re: rtp and codec question[thread] Dec 21 2005, 5:51 pm
Re: How to reject calls[thread] Dec 27 2005, 10:32 pm
Re: Configuring YATE as an SBC[thread] Dec 30 2005, 12:19 am
Re: Configuring YATE as an SBC[thread] Dec 30 2005, 4:37 am
Re: Configuring YATE as an SBC[thread] Jan 2 2006, 8:14 pm
Re: Configuring YATE as an SBC[thread] Jan 2 2006, 8:58 pm
Re: Openwrt with Yate SIP <-> H323[thread] Jan 15 2006, 4:35 pm
Re: compile yate windows[thread] Jan 21 2006, 10:30 pm
Re: compile yate windows[thread] Jan 22 2006, 6:43 pm
Re: Another H.323/Sip Proxy post[thread] Jan 23 2006, 7:38 pm
Re: Another H.323/Sip Proxy post[thread] Jan 25 2006, 12:42 am
Re: H323 failed to add capability[thread] Jan 25 2006, 12:12 pm
Re: EndedBySecurityDenial[thread] Jan 25 2006, 2:12 pm
Re: EndedBySecurityDenial[thread] Jan 25 2006, 10:26 pm
Re: "g723" failed[thread] Jan 28 2006, 4:35 pm
Re: Re: ACK - acknowledgement out of order?![thread] Feb 16 2006, 12:29 pm
Re: Re: ACK - acknowledgement out of order?![thread] Feb 16 2006, 3:56 pm
Re: How to use YASS in other application?[thread] Feb 27 2006, 11:47 am
Re: Re: ACK - acknowledgement out of order?![thread] Mar 15 2006, 7:21 pm
Re: Sip registrar[thread] Mar 15 2006, 7:28 pm
Re: H.323 Endpoint to SIP Registrar[thread] Mar 15 2006, 7:39 pm
Re: How can I limit a call duration of SIP UAs[thread] Mar 21 2006, 7:42 pm
Re: Can I do routing based on origination IP[thread] Mar 22 2006, 12:48 am
Re: Proper settings for T1[thread] Mar 22 2006, 1:46 pm
Re: ysipchan compile problem[thread] Mar 27 2006, 2:19 pm
Re: How to make yate start when linux starts (reboots)[thread] Mar 27 2006, 11:11 pm
Re: -- How to launch a script ?[thread] Mar 27 2006, 11:16 pm
Re: How to make yate start when linux starts (reboots)[thread] Mar 28 2006, 1:26 am
Re: -- How to launch a script ?[thread] Mar 28 2006, 1:29 am
Re: about outgoing lines[thread] Apr 5 2006, 4:57 pm
Re: How work Call.preroute ?[thread] Apr 5 2006, 10:17 pm
Re: about outgoing lines[thread] Apr 6 2006, 1:21 pm
Re: yaypm and etxmodule[thread] Apr 6 2006, 8:39 pm
Re: double nat[thread] Apr 9 2006, 12:19 pm
RE: Transparent Proxy, Codec-independent?[thread] Apr 10 2006, 6:55 pm
Re: double nat[thread] Apr 10 2006, 9:21 pm
Re: Compile with H.323 Support -- Breakdown[thread] Apr 12 2006, 12:44 pm
Re: [patch] Bug in disconnector of wavefile.cpp[thread] Apr 17 2006, 8:57 pm
Re: double nat[thread] Apr 17 2006, 9:33 pm
Re: Conference again[thread] Apr 20 2006, 6:48 pm
RE: How to compile H323 for Yate 0.9.0[thread] Apr 26 2006, 9:40 am
Re: [patch] fix sip authentication[thread] May 3 2006, 5:22 pm
Re: BUG: Problem with SIP call-id on Yate 0-.9.0 pre 4[thread] May 7 2006, 4:19 am
Re: YATE and SS7[thread] May 9 2006, 8:41 pm
Re: H323 channel CDR issue[thread] May 11 2006, 3:42 pm
Re: Yate server[thread] May 11 2006, 3:47 pm
Re: YRadius for YATE on Windows?[thread] May 13 2006, 1:03 am
Re: SIP does not start[thread] May 13 2006, 1:06 am
Re: DTMF problem[thread] May 13 2006, 10:51 pm
Re: DTMF problem[thread] May 15 2006, 9:11 pm
Re: Yet another DTMF question :)[thread] May 15 2006, 9:20 pm
Re: =?gb2312?B?aG93IHRvIGNvbmZpZ3VyZSB5YXRlIHRvIGF1dGhlbnRpY2F0ZSBzZXI/Pw==?=[thread] May 16 2006, 1:36 pm
Re: RADIUS Authorize upon Q931 SETUP[thread] May 16 2006, 10:12 pm
Re: Bug? Yate 0.9.0 SIP addr failure[thread] May 20 2006, 2:01 pm
RE: SS7, T38, OpenH323 (was: YATE and SS7)[thread] May 21 2006, 3:45 pm
Re: SS7, T38, OpenH323 (was: YATE and SS7)[thread] May 21 2006, 9:02 pm
RE: Bug? Yate 0.9.0 SIP addr failure[thread] May 22 2006, 3:48 pm
Re: sip-h323 proxy question[thread] May 24 2006, 5:20 pm
Re: SIP<->SIP Demensioning[thread] May 26 2006, 1:41 pm
Re: DTMF in H323 to SIP Signaling Proxy[thread] May 26 2006, 1:44 pm
Modules loading in Yate and other changes[thread] May 27 2006, 10:07 pm
Re: Compile Error :: CVS Version[thread] May 29 2006, 9:41 pm
Re: when run yate-service,error 1073 occurs[thread] Jun 1 2006, 12:57 am
Re: make on debian machine gives error[thread] Jun 1 2006, 2:01 pm
Re: make on debian machine gives error[thread] Jun 1 2006, 2:07 pm
RE: make on debian machine gives error[thread] Jun 1 2006, 7:02 pm
Re: custom cdr[thread] Jun 5 2006, 5:37 pm
Re: trouble with h323chan[thread] Jun 13 2006, 9:02 pm
Re: ivr recordings get swallowed[thread] Jun 22 2006, 1:15 am
Re: Bug in regexroute[thread] Jun 27 2006, 1:35 pm
Re: 64-bit unclean in Socket.cpp[thread] Jun 27 2006, 1:40 pm
Re: yate eats Via: of BYE - bug - how do I prevent this ?[thread] Jun 28 2006, 12:33 am
Re: RE: yate eats Via: of BYE and reverses contact[thread] Jun 28 2006, 11:18 am
Re: RE: yate eats Via: of BYE and reverses contact[thread] Jun 28 2006, 1:05 pm
Re: Bug: Wrong Request-URI in BYE[thread] Jun 30 2006, 1:08 pm
Re: unnecess. BYEs and CANCELs[thread] Jun 30 2006, 7:04 pm
Re: Stopping a call through Radius module[thread] Jul 5 2006, 12:57 am
Re: Yate SS7[thread] Jul 11 2006, 12:14 pm
Re: build errors in doc[thread] Jul 19 2006, 10:44 am
RE: automated survey[thread] Jul 21 2006, 12:46 pm
Re: =?gb2312?B?XCJubyByb3V0ZVwiIHByb2JsZW0hIS0tY29udGludWVk?=[thread] Jul 24 2006, 11:19 am
Re: Help me: h323chan or libopenh323 bug??[thread] Jul 27 2006, 4:37 pm
Re: callfork problem[thread] Aug 16 2006, 4:47 pm
Re: Building YateClient?[thread] Aug 24 2006, 4:23 pm
Re: Bug in conference smart mixing[thread] Aug 28 2006, 3:25 pm
Re: maxworkers[thread] Sep 5 2006, 11:24 am
Re: [PATCH] chan.attach and yrtpchan[thread] Sep 5 2006, 11:34 am
Re: Dialup modem calls passing[thread] Sep 5 2006, 11:52 am
Re: Yate/Digium some communications randomly dropped : problemfixed[thread] Sep 7 2006, 9:55 pm
Re: Yate/Digium some communications randomly dropped : problemfixed[thread] Sep 10 2006, 5:24 pm
Re: newbie question: conference[thread] Sep 14 2006, 6:09 pm
Re: Incorrect rtp timestamping causes poor audio[thread] Sep 14 2006, 6:14 pm
Re: newbie question: conference[thread] Sep 14 2006, 11:55 pm
RE: Incorrect rtp timestamping causes poor audio[thread] Sep 15 2006, 12:42 pm
Re: Soft DTMF detection ?[thread] Sep 15 2006, 8:24 pm
Re: Soft DTMF detection ?[thread] Sep 15 2006, 10:43 pm
Re: Which version of SpanDSP ?[thread] Sep 16 2006, 3:28 pm
Re: Failed to read OOB on span[thread] Sep 19 2006, 3:41 pm
Re: declare a fake codec[thread] Sep 20 2006, 9:46 pm
Re: yate build problem[thread] Sep 26 2006, 11:04 am
Re: yate build problem[thread] Sep 26 2006, 12:41 pm
Re: where are h323 sockets?[thread] Oct 25 2006, 10:49 am
Test - do not reply please[thread] Oct 26 2006, 10:05 pm
Re: rotate function[thread] Nov 1 2006, 8:47 pm
Re: rotate function[thread] Nov 2 2006, 11:01 am
Change in matching target of messages - targetid vs peerid[thread] Nov 9 2006, 1:30 am
Re: yate 1.1 with h323 not running[thread] Nov 9 2006, 7:47 pm
Re: RTP incorrect checksum[thread] Nov 22 2006, 7:37 pm
Re: Help with H323-Sip proxy[thread] Dec 13 2006, 5:04 pm
Re: Incomming calls[thread] Dec 19 2006, 12:41 am
Re: Problem Making Calls[thread] Dec 20 2006, 2:33 pm
Re: Sending keystrokes after the call begins[thread] Dec 20 2006, 2:57 pm
Re: Re: Help with H323-Sip proxy[thread] Dec 21 2006, 1:52 pm
Re: Bug: OPTIONS request answered with 100 trying and 415error[thread] Jan 2 2007, 11:29 pm
Re: H323 to SIP not working[thread] Jan 4 2007, 5:33 pm
Re: yate client bugs report - 183 relayed now ?[thread] Jan 5 2007, 2:39 am
Re: how to define a trusted domain? (fwd)[thread] Jan 5 2007, 3:04 am
Re: orphaned ? "autoprogress" BoolValue in channel.cpp[thread] Jan 22 2007, 4:44 am
Re: Yate Client does not register[thread] Jan 22 2007, 5:07 am
Re: rmanager[thread] Jan 24 2007, 12:54 pm
Re: Yate Client[thread] Jan 24 2007, 1:08 pm
Re: callgen rtp early media[thread] Jan 28 2007, 8:50 pm
Re: early media not working in h323tosip[thread] Jan 28 2007, 8:55 pm
Re: 1XX messages relaying not working as desired[thread] Jan 28 2007, 9:01 pm
Re: media rtp[thread] Feb 2 2007, 1:52 am
Re: early media not working in h323tosip[thread] Feb 2 2007, 1:55 am
Log rotation support[thread] Feb 2 2007, 2:12 pm
Re: Yate not compiling H323[thread] Feb 2 2007, 10:28 pm
Re: Yate Still not compiling H323[thread] Feb 3 2007, 6:20 pm
Re: YRadius[thread] Feb 8 2007, 3:55 pm
Re: SIGSEGV fix[thread] Feb 16 2007, 1:10 am
Re: ENUM routing[thread] Feb 17 2007, 11:48 pm
Re: ENUM routing[thread] Feb 18 2007, 3:30 am
Re: ENUM routing[thread] Feb 18 2007, 4:01 am
Re: ENUM routing[thread] Feb 18 2007, 2:42 pm
RE: YATE + cisco call manager 5[thread] Feb 22 2007, 8:13 pm
Re: Nokia n61 sip client[thread] Feb 27 2007, 12:36 am
Re: Creating modules[thread] Mar 2 2007, 9:22 pm
Re: Need Asistance[thread] Mar 8 2007, 2:36 pm
Re: Call limit based on IP or Dial Pattern ?[thread] Mar 8 2007, 2:37 pm
Re: yate debug shows one rtp ip and ethereal capture showsa different one[thread] Mar 14 2007, 1:14 pm
Re: yate debug shows one rtp ip and ethereal capture showsa different one[thread] Mar 14 2007, 1:39 pm
Re: unable to connect in yate[thread] Mar 16 2007, 5:56 pm
Re: unable to connect in yate[thread] Mar 17 2007, 2:07 pm
Re: Re: Nokia n61 sip client[thread] Mar 17 2007, 2:19 pm
Re: SIP to H323[thread] Mar 31 2007, 6:54 pm
Re: SIP/H.323 proxy; "error" massage[thread] Apr 2 2007, 2:55 pm
Re: connecting a call to a conference[thread] Apr 5 2007, 11:47 am
Re: one way voice problem[thread] Apr 5 2007, 12:16 pm
Re: VoiceAge g729[thread] Apr 16 2007, 5:01 am
Re: Auth fail on BYE[thread] Apr 23 2007, 6:55 pm
Re: Regfile.conf option ....[thread] Apr 26 2007, 8:34 pm
Re: ExtModule in Windows?[thread] Apr 27 2007, 2:27 pm
RE: DTMF over SIP...?[thread] May 2 2007, 8:29 pm
Re: Why did you remove my question for help or did you justmove it any where else?[thread] May 3 2007, 6:25 pm
Re: Playing an audio file hangs at the end - how to react.[thread] May 3 2007, 8:12 pm
Re: H323 register problem[thread] May 9 2007, 11:32 pm
Re: h323chan installation error[thread] May 17 2007, 3:16 am
Re: A bug with SIP INFO sending DTMF ?[thread] May 18 2007, 1:53 pm
Re: R: register with pgsql[thread] May 21 2007, 10:27 am
Re: IP channels in Windows - Extremely sensitive to CPU load?[thread] May 21 2007, 10:39 am
Re: R: register with pgsql[thread] May 21 2007, 3:45 pm
RE: AGAIN: Poor sound quality over IAX (Yate and client bothrunning in Windows)[thread] May 23 2007, 7:15 pm
Re: AGAIN: Poor sound quality over IAX (Yate and client bothrunning in Windows)[thread] May 24 2007, 2:51 am
Re: Some client don't register[thread] May 24 2007, 10:23 am
Re: R: Some client don't register[thread] May 24 2007, 12:49 pm
RE: AGAIN: Poor sound quality over IAX (Yate and client bothrunning in Windows)[thread] May 24 2007, 8:14 pm
Re: ...; priority= 200 possible in regexroute contexts ?[thread] May 28 2007, 2:07 am
Re: SIP: Address selection for Contact on multihomed box[thread] Jun 16 2007, 12:25 am
Re: Question about cdr[thread] Jun 28 2007, 11:51 pm
Re: configure SIP Register retries and timeout[thread] Jul 18 2007, 12:16 am
Re: SIP Virtual Modem[thread] Jul 20 2007, 6:45 pm
Re: Expirences with ItalTel I-SSW as sip server[thread] Jul 21 2007, 5:07 am
Re: Expirences with ItalTel I-SSW as sip server[thread] Jul 23 2007, 8:59 pm
Re: msgsniff (was: h323 to SIP proxy strange issue)[thread] Aug 8 2007, 11:32 pm
Re: Yate for Win32[thread] Aug 9 2007, 2:25 pm
Re: SIP re-invite issues[thread] Aug 20 2007, 7:17 pm
Re: Calls stop after 30 minutes sharp[thread] Aug 24 2007, 1:43 pm
RE: Calls stop after 30 minutes sharp[thread] Aug 25 2007, 3:19 am
Re: Yate API & IVR module[thread] Aug 29 2007, 4:32 pm
Re: Newbie question: local calls[thread] Aug 31 2007, 2:07 pm
Re: Newbie question: local calls[thread] Aug 31 2007, 10:43 pm
Yate 1.3 released[thread] Sep 3 2007, 4:36 am
Re: Call recording[thread] Sep 11 2007, 12:50 am
Re: yradius auth[thread] Sep 18 2007, 12:10 am
Re: Problems with chan.masquerade - sometimes messages arenot delivered![thread] Sep 20 2007, 7:00 pm
Re: Yate messages[thread] Sep 20 2007, 7:06 pm
Re: Appending the Caller ID[thread] Oct 5 2007, 8:01 pm
Re: Yate cannot connect to mysql[thread] Oct 12 2007, 5:30 pm
Re: radius[thread] Oct 20 2007, 4:22 pm
Re: radius[thread] Oct 23 2007, 12:38 am
Re: Buffering burst[thread] Oct 24 2007, 9:15 pm
Re: FXS/FXO[thread] Oct 26 2007, 1:57 pm
Re: Yate fail send calls to my provider[thread] Oct 29 2007, 3:08 pm
Re: Yate and X-Lite configuration issues[thread] Oct 31 2007, 11:53 am
Re: Yate build can't even start for V1.3 on Visual C 6[thread] Oct 31 2007, 11:56 am
Re: Yate and X-Lite configuration issues[thread] Oct 31 2007, 2:41 pm
Re: session timers[thread] Nov 2 2007, 4:36 pm
Re: Yate disconnect problem[thread] Nov 6 2007, 3:09 am
Re: Missing audio in one direction after new SSRC has benset...[thread] Nov 9 2007, 3:21 pm
Re: audio filtering[thread] Nov 9 2007, 3:27 pm
Re: VC++ compatible version of Libpri -where can this befound?[thread] Nov 17 2007, 12:53 am
Re: Yate rejects BYEs with wrong CSeq - possibly causinghanging calls[thread] Nov 22 2007, 3:58 pm
Re: Debuggin with the output[thread] Dec 3 2007, 2:58 pm
Re: Extra SIP Headers[thread] Dec 5 2007, 5:51 pm
Re: Re: Extra SIP Headers[thread] Dec 8 2007, 6:18 pm
Re: Yate and asterisk conferencing feature does not work[thread] Dec 8 2007, 6:29 pm
Re: routing with database[thread] Dec 10 2007, 10:24 pm
Re: yradius issues[thread] Dec 17 2007, 9:29 am
Re: How to create slin file for voicemail[thread] Dec 17 2007, 8:20 pm
Re: Yate and Ekiga Client[thread] Dec 17 2007, 8:26 pm
Re: auth[thread] Dec 20 2007, 10:32 am
Re: routing with database[thread] Jan 3 2008, 7:50 pm
Re: G.729 Qodec Issue[thread] Jan 4 2008, 8:51 pm
Re: Message was an unhandled answer, dialog not matching onreINVITE[thread] Feb 7 2008, 3:02 pm
Re: Proper version of OpenH323 and PWLib for Yate 1.3?[thread] Feb 8 2008, 10:38 pm
Re: some problem with peer, callendpoint etc[thread] Feb 13 2008, 5:08 pm
Re: SIP <-> H323 call end reason[thread] Feb 14 2008, 11:14 am
Re: DTMF INFO # and * not decoding[thread] Feb 14 2008, 11:38 am
Re: DTMF INFO # and * not decoding[thread] Feb 14 2008, 12:38 pm
Re: SIP <-> H323 call end reason[thread] Feb 14 2008, 12:46 pm
Re: user.auth and user.register[thread] Feb 15 2008, 5:38 pm
Re: yate doesn't run[thread] Feb 18 2008, 1:48 pm
Re: call fails to H323 endpoint[thread] Feb 20 2008, 3:04 pm
Re: Sip provider without username[thread] Feb 20 2008, 3:11 pm
Re: sip messages[thread] Feb 22 2008, 12:13 pm
Re: multiple ports[thread] Feb 22 2008, 12:16 pm
Re: change the listen_port[thread] Feb 27 2008, 4:59 pm
Re: is this unsafe (wavefile.cpp)?[thread] Feb 27 2008, 5:06 pm
Re: Yate 2 no audio return[thread] Feb 27 2008, 7:16 pm
Re: yrtp-element and conf-element[thread] Feb 28 2008, 3:38 pm
Re: conf channel[thread] Mar 4 2008, 7:13 pm
Re: YATE with Porta-Billing[thread] Mar 7 2008, 2:04 pm
Re: Compliling yate 1.3 with h323 support[thread] Mar 16 2008, 8:57 pm
Re: YATE does not send or receive h323 ?[thread] Mar 28 2008, 9:53 am
RE: YATE does not send or receive h323 ?[thread] Mar 29 2008, 5:16 pm
Re: Compile yate 2 in Visual Studio 2005[thread] Apr 3 2008, 11:42 am
Re: Call forward on busy/offline[thread] Apr 14 2008, 11:52 am
Re: SIP: method MESSAGE[thread] Apr 17 2008, 1:49 am
Re: Yate & Fax under win32[thread] Apr 17 2008, 1:56 am
Re: External modules stopping[thread] Apr 22 2008, 10:36 pm
Re: error tarting yate[thread] May 2 2008, 2:40 pm
Re: h323 -> sip on asterisk[thread] May 2 2008, 2:57 pm
Re: RTP traffic without Yate SIP server[thread] May 4 2008, 2:21 pm
Re: external php ivr[thread] May 4 2008, 2:26 pm
Re: sending fax with yate[thread] May 15 2008, 6:38 pm
Re: call-id[thread] May 27 2008, 4:22 pm
Re: mux for exiting channel duplex recording [was duplexrecording][thread] May 28 2008, 1:54 pm
Re: Debugging the Yate code in VC++[thread] May 28 2008, 9:40 pm
Re: howto for configuring yate client[thread] May 29 2008, 4:57 pm
Re: yate always restarting[thread] May 29 2008, 5:31 pm
Re: Compiling yate with pwlib and openh323[thread] Jun 2 2008, 2:39 pm
Re: Building system error? (LDFLAGS ignored)[thread] Jun 3 2008, 2:03 pm
Re: no 3xx response from yate[thread] Jun 4 2008, 5:45 pm
Re: H323 <-> SIP No ringback (was: Third time posting..)[thread] Jun 5 2008, 12:25 pm
Re: faxchan not compiling?[thread] Jun 8 2008, 12:12 pm
Re: mirror proxy/upstream Registrar[thread] Jun 8 2008, 1:09 pm
Re: Bug RTP Timeout / dtmf[thread] Jun 10 2008, 1:23 am
Re: Reacting to a hangup within a voicemail IVR[thread] Jun 10 2008, 3:00 pm
RE: passtrough g.723/g.729 ?[thread] Jun 13 2008, 4:03 pm
Re: Compile Error[thread] Jun 14 2008, 10:42 pm
Re: register/mysqldb threadsafe ?[thread] Jun 17 2008, 2:13 pm
Re: strange problem[thread] Jun 27 2008, 1:22 pm
Re: Howto remove trailing "#" from ${called} number ?[thread] Jul 1 2008, 6:14 pm
Re: Howto remove trailing "#" from ${called} number ?[thread] Jul 1 2008, 6:20 pm
Re: compiling openh323[thread] Jul 2 2008, 4:37 pm
Re: compiling openh323[thread] Jul 4 2008, 1:55 pm
Re: SIP Problem[thread] Jul 14 2008, 7:28 pm
Re: Including ; in Request URI of SIP INVITE[thread] Jul 24 2008, 10:15 am
Re: SIP MESSAGEs - disable default authorization[thread] Jul 24 2008, 5:27 pm
Re: Help Regarding for Mysql error[thread] Jul 31 2008, 3:09 pm
Re: building yate on windows[thread] Aug 5 2008, 4:27 pm
Re: 4WT-BAJ Need some sample external php file[thread] Aug 5 2008, 4:37 pm
Re: Disabling 100 Trying (was: Yate and ldirectord)[thread] Aug 6 2008, 8:37 pm
Yate and OpenSIPS partnership to build IP based clusters[thread] Aug 7 2008, 12:04 am
Re: Route Call to Freeswitch (SIP proxy)[thread] Aug 11 2008, 5:04 pm
Re: SVN Code Test[thread] Aug 14 2008, 4:28 pm
Re: SIP to SIP DTMF transcoding[thread] Aug 14 2008, 7:27 pm
Re: use of regexroute.php[thread] Aug 19 2008, 10:37 am
Re: Security, root, etc.[thread] Aug 28 2008, 11:58 pm
Re: NamedList->replaceParams() question[thread] Aug 29 2008, 3:09 pm
Re: The script yate.init located in /usr/src/yate/packing/ looks like it should work beautifully in /etc/init.d (on a CentOS system) but it fails[thread] Aug 29 2008, 3:24 pm
Re: Tarball[thread] Sep 1 2008, 10:58 am
Re: On every system I install, I can run yate from the install directory using ./run, but even though I run 'make install', I can't run yate any other way[thread] Sep 1 2008, 4:19 pm
Re: Tarball[thread] Sep 1 2008, 5:04 pm
Re: Re: [MWI PATCH 0/2] Patches to get Message-Wait-Indication working.[thread] Sep 2 2008, 7:34 pm
Re: [MWI PATCH 1/2] Include the contact port in the notifyto, in case it is non-standard[thread] Sep 3 2008, 3:00 pm
Re: machine output[thread] Sep 4 2008, 4:00 pm
Re: Connecting To External Gatekeeper[thread] Sep 8 2008, 1:40 pm
Re: Compiling pymodule[thread] Sep 23 2008, 7:22 pm
Re: Codec renegotiation[thread] Sep 27 2008, 4:31 pm
Re: ringing/alterting timeout & disconnection[thread] Oct 3 2008, 11:18 pm
Re: regexroute[thread] Oct 3 2008, 11:26 pm
Re: call.route in php script[thread] Oct 6 2008, 3:32 pm
Re: Exemple for using "redirect=true" with h323..?[thread] Oct 6 2008, 3:47 pm
Re: Initalisation Problem[thread] Oct 7 2008, 3:36 pm
Re: routing to multiple gateways[thread] Oct 9 2008, 2:38 pm
Re: patched faxchan.cpp[thread] Oct 9 2008, 3:14 pm
Re: using pike scripts in yate[thread] Oct 9 2008, 6:40 pm
Re: using pike scripts in yate[thread] Oct 10 2008, 7:36 pm
Re: rmanager crash[thread] Oct 10 2008, 8:12 pm
Re: routing to multiple gateways[thread] Oct 10 2008, 8:24 pm
Re: routing to multiple gateways[thread] Oct 13 2008, 1:34 pm
Re: force transcoding from h323 (g729) to sip (ilbc)[thread] Oct 14 2008, 10:05 pm
Re: CPU 9999%[thread] Oct 18 2008, 5:00 pm
Re: lowering the priority on a handled messege[thread] Oct 18 2008, 5:12 pm
Re: username in cdr[thread] Oct 18 2008, 5:21 pm
Re: Playing number not connected message without answering the call[thread] Oct 18 2008, 5:28 pm
Re: passing DTMF tones to a call in progress[thread] Oct 18 2008, 5:39 pm
Re: Playing number not connected message without answering the call[thread] Oct 18 2008, 6:38 pm
Re: Playing number not connected message without answering the call[thread] Oct 18 2008, 7:59 pm
Re: CPU 9999%[thread] Oct 20 2008, 1:06 pm
Re: Yate end with a Segmentation fault[thread] Oct 21 2008, 5:13 pm
Re: SIP Registration problems[thread] Oct 21 2008, 5:35 pm
Re: SIP Registration problems[thread] Oct 21 2008, 7:30 pm
Re: Change sip header (in database)[thread] Oct 23 2008, 1:35 am
Re: Redirect server[thread] Oct 23 2008, 11:33 am
Re: Log file segmentation[thread] Oct 26 2008, 9:57 pm
Re: Crashing at the load of 450 calls[thread] Nov 2 2008, 5:59 pm
Re: yate mrcp[thread] Nov 3 2008, 5:18 pm
Re: Customs fields in CDR[thread] Nov 3 2008, 5:18 pm
Re: sip:WARN Severe flood detected: 100 events[thread] Nov 8 2008, 10:20 pm
Re: CDR within a Cluster - proposal[thread] Nov 8 2008, 10:29 pm
Re: sip:WARN Severe flood detected: 100 events[thread] Nov 12 2008, 12:36 pm
Re: mysql realtime-query-log[thread] Nov 13 2008, 7:12 pm
Re: Lateroute on a cluster[thread] Nov 18 2008, 3:06 pm
Re: SS7 Links within a Linkset[thread] Nov 25 2008, 6:29 pm
Re: Re: Channel id conflicts on cdr database within a cluster[thread] Nov 25 2008, 6:58 pm
Re: Unhandled answer[thread] Nov 25 2008, 10:22 pm
Re: Unhandled answer[thread] Nov 25 2008, 10:28 pm
Re: howto access module & segmentation faults[thread] Nov 27 2008, 3:52 pm
Re: how to get rtp off the server after ivr[thread] Nov 28 2008, 6:51 pm
Re: how to get a call from ftp_forwarding, back to - no_rtp_forwarding?[thread] Dec 11 2008, 10:28 pm
Re: how to get a call from ftp_forwarding, back to - no_rtp_forwarding?[thread] Dec 12 2008, 12:21 am
Re: Re: YAYPM and keyecho sample[thread] Dec 19 2008, 4:41 pm
Re: Yate2 + radius = does not work authorization[thread] Dec 19 2008, 5:02 pm
Re: pickup an incoming phone call[thread] Dec 19 2008, 9:22 pm
Re: pickup an incoming phone call[thread] Dec 19 2008, 11:03 pm
Re: Yate2 + radius = does not work authorization[thread] Dec 26 2008, 4:13 pm
Re: via header in regexroute[thread] Dec 26 2008, 4:21 pm
Re: Error registering on GK[thread] Dec 29 2008, 4:06 pm
Re: DISA[thread] Jan 13 2009, 1:01 pm
Re: Proxy Authentication Required[thread] Jan 19 2009, 9:25 pm
Re: Proxy Authentication Required[thread] Jan 20 2009, 12:05 am
Re: call fork problem[thread] Jan 20 2009, 2:53 pm
Re: String concatenation in regexroute.conf[thread] Jan 22 2009, 7:47 pm
Re: FW: Status of wpcardw?[thread] Jan 23 2009, 3:13 pm
Re: mysqldb module creates 100% CPU[thread] Jan 27 2009, 1:35 am
Re: FQDN on from header[thread] Feb 2 2009, 5:31 pm
Re: Re: SS7 - Unhandled SNM[thread] Feb 3 2009, 6:33 pm
Re: Fax to Tiff[thread] Feb 4 2009, 11:46 am
Re: Sangoma Echo canceller[thread] Feb 8 2009, 6:21 pm
Re: Sangoma Echo canceller[thread] Feb 9 2009, 12:04 am
Re: Failing ISUP ACM[thread] Feb 9 2009, 12:48 am
Re: Additional Parameters from regexroute[thread] Feb 10 2009, 4:35 pm
Re: bind yate h323 endpoint to a specific address[thread] Feb 10 2009, 5:09 pm
Re: bind yate h323 endpoint to a specific address[thread] Feb 10 2009, 5:29 pm
Re: Additional Parameters from regexroute[thread] Feb 10 2009, 7:05 pm
Re: bind yate h323 endpoint to a specific address[thread] Feb 10 2009, 7:18 pm
Re: bind yate h323 endpoint to a specific address[thread] Feb 10 2009, 8:56 pm
Re: Additional Parameters from regexroute[thread] Feb 11 2009, 9:35 pm
Re: Automatically starting php modules in windows[thread] Feb 15 2009, 8:51 pm
Re: Reducing bandwidth usage[thread] Feb 18 2009, 12:46 pm
Re: yate sends 200 OK without SDP[thread] Mar 3 2009, 7:22 pm
Re: yate sends 200 OK without SDP[thread] Mar 3 2009, 8:08 pm
Re: ExtModReceiver:WARN -> Unmatched message[thread] Mar 8 2009, 4:58 pm
Re: no authenticated BYEs[thread] Mar 23 2009, 6:13 pm
Re: Play wave file into conference room[thread] Mar 26 2009, 4:50 pm
Re: Re: Yate automatic codec conversion?[thread] Apr 17 2009, 8:37 pm
Re: fallback routing without round-robin[thread] Apr 29 2009, 5:38 pm
Re: ISUP:NOTE - Can't accept message 'ANM' in state 5 [0x8db1ca0][thread] May 2 2009, 12:58 am
Re: Mutex issues after trunk r2593, in extmodule?[thread] May 3 2009, 2:51 pm
Re: debug YATE with KDevelop[thread] May 6 2009, 7:09 pm
Re: Mutex issues after trunk r2593, in extmodule?[thread] May 7 2009, 12:55 pm
Re: different RTP packetsizes on SIP trunks and conferences[thread] May 10 2009, 1:41 pm
Re: h323chan.yate Compile error , again[thread] May 11 2009, 7:21 pm
Re: h323chan.yate Compile error , again[thread] May 11 2009, 8:35 pm
Re: ExtModReceiver::die() problem[thread] May 14 2009, 5:36 am
Re: Disable Reverse DNS checking in YATE ?[thread] May 20 2009, 2:45 pm
Re: Nested forks[thread] May 20 2009, 9:40 pm
Re: wpcard compilation error[thread] May 20 2009, 9:49 pm
Re: INVITE without Contact header.[thread] May 21 2009, 11:16 pm
Re: SDP forwarding and RTP pass through[thread] May 21 2009, 11:38 pm
Re: INVITE without Contact header.[thread] May 22 2009, 12:05 am
Re: SDP forwarding and RTP pass through[thread] May 22 2009, 2:57 pm
Re: Yate cannot initialize sig channel for zaphfc[thread] May 28 2009, 9:27 pm
PSTN changes[thread] May 28 2009, 9:35 pm
Re: ID for each call in CDR?[thread] May 29 2009, 12:23 pm
Re: PSTN changes[thread] May 29 2009, 6:42 pm
Re: Re: cdrbuild:WARN - Forcibly finalized x CDR records[thread] May 31 2009, 1:15 pm
Re: Ubuntu packages[thread] May 31 2009, 10:02 pm
Re: incorrect bill time on A-Leg for ivr handled calls[thread] May 31 2009, 10:15 pm
Re: WARN: RTP received SEQ 13198 while current is 13199 [0x8194588][thread] Jun 2 2009, 2:32 pm
Re: WARN: RTP received SEQ 13198 while current is 13199 [0x8194588][thread] Jun 2 2009, 3:00 pm
Re: Re: Rewrite dialed numbers[thread] Jun 21 2009, 4:09 pm
Changes in DataSource and DataConsumer[thread] Jul 2 2009, 12:41 pm
Re: G.729 codec for Yate based on Intel IPP[thread] Jul 4 2009, 4:45 pm
Re: G.729 codec for Yate based on Intel IPP[thread] Jul 5 2009, 7:59 pm
Re: Method NOTIFY[thread] Jul 7 2009, 11:47 am
Re: Method NOTIFY[thread] Jul 7 2009, 5:06 pm
Re: user.auth ignored on INVITE?[thread] Jul 10 2009, 2:50 pm
Re: Convert DTMF type[thread] Jul 16 2009, 5:46 pm
Re: Database CDR with a Codec field[thread] Jul 17 2009, 4:34 pm
Stability warning for SVN code[thread] Jul 22 2009, 3:51 pm
Re: Conference drops[thread] Jul 27 2009, 8:08 pm
Re: Supervisor: child 2100 died on signal 11[thread] Jul 28 2009, 7:02 pm
Test - please ignore[thread] Aug 4 2009, 9:24 pm
Re: ENUM TEL for call diversion ?[thread] Aug 6 2009, 7:08 pm
Re: Sampling rates on codec[thread] Aug 6 2009, 7:24 pm
Re: Header Path[thread] Aug 8 2009, 12:31 pm
Re: Custom parameter for php module[thread] Aug 12 2009, 11:31 am
Re: make error zapcard[thread] Aug 16 2009, 10:39 am
Re: Beginner's question[thread] Aug 16 2009, 10:59 am
Re: Full proxy[thread] Aug 25 2009, 8:29 pm
Re: Internal audio data format[thread] Aug 26 2009, 7:10 pm
Re: core dumped[thread] Aug 30 2009, 5:03 pm
Re: dsoundchan: slip detected[thread] Aug 31 2009, 7:22 pm
ThreadedSource API change notification[thread] Sep 8 2009, 2:52 am
Re: ThreadedSource API change notification[thread] Sep 8 2009, 4:29 pm
Re: windows build compiled with all modules from SVN[thread] Sep 17 2009, 10:37 pm
Re: SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden (check from field) with yate2.0 rev2845[thread] Sep 21 2009, 1:29 pm
Re: H323 Gatekeeper and Prerouting[thread] Oct 23 2009, 5:23 pm
Release version 2.1[thread] Nov 2 2009, 3:40 pm
Re: Release version 2.1[thread] Nov 2 2009, 5:20 pm
Re: Release version 2.1[thread] Nov 2 2009, 5:22 pm
SVN branch for Yate 2.x[thread] Nov 3 2009, 12:13 pm
Re: Network provider ring back tone[thread] Nov 12 2009, 2:30 pm
Re: Crashes[thread] Nov 17 2009, 2:56 pm
Re: Failed compilation - please help[thread] Nov 19 2009, 5:39 pm
Re: Crashes[thread] Nov 19 2009, 6:18 pm
Re: SS7 + Sangoma A108E[thread] Dec 14 2009, 11:47 am
Re: Current status of t.38 in yate[thread] Dec 14 2009, 12:21 pm
Re: Recording from regexroute (was: Call overlapping and recording)[thread] Dec 23 2009, 3:27 pm
Re: DTMF using RTP RFC2833[thread] Dec 23 2009, 5:42 pm
Re: YATE CDR is in a single entry in MySQL ?[thread] Dec 27 2009, 11:56 pm
RFC: Yate 3 API changes and additions: Shared strings[thread] Dec 28 2009, 3:03 pm
RFC: Yate 3 API changes and additions: Object query language[thread] Dec 28 2009, 3:03 pm
RFC: Yate 3 API changes and additions: Native XML support[thread] Dec 28 2009, 3:03 pm
Re: empty sound records?[thread] Dec 28 2009, 4:05 pm
Re: empty sound records?[thread] Dec 28 2009, 6:09 pm
Re: CDR uniqueid field[thread] Dec 30 2009, 12:20 pm
Re: RFC: Yate 3 API changes and additions: Shared strings[thread] Jan 5 2010, 2:55 pm
Change in register[thread] Jan 6 2010, 3:18 pm
Re: GSM codec strange problem[thread] Jan 12 2010, 10:50 am
Re: Re: G729 Support For Yate 2.1[thread] Jan 14 2010, 5:03 pm
Re: xsip.generate questions[thread] Jan 28 2010, 1:31 am
Re: Video Calls between H323/SIP Phones[thread] Feb 2 2010, 5:41 pm
Re: [Fwd: Centralized Yate pbx with local rtp streams][thread] Feb 9 2010, 5:05 pm
Re: status sip[thread] Feb 15 2010, 7:16 pm
Re: yate, ss7, as5350 integrated SLT[thread] Feb 17 2010, 2:24 pm
Re: Question aboute Yate RADIUS[thread] Feb 22 2010, 9:24 pm
Re: what mysql poolsize ? register broken[thread] Feb 22 2010, 9:37 pm
Re: RTCP[thread] Feb 22 2010, 9:38 pm
Re: copyparams/register module - broken or not ?[thread] Feb 24 2010, 3:15 pm
Re: Yate 3.0.0 - Jabber client mode[thread] Feb 24 2010, 7:58 pm
Re: Yate 3.0.0 - Jabber client mode[thread] Feb 24 2010, 10:54 pm
Re: Bug r2476 mysqldb.cpp[thread] Feb 24 2010, 11:19 pm
Re: Question about SS7 ISUP[thread] Feb 26 2010, 10:41 pm
Re: Bug r2476 numeric = collation 63[thread] Mar 4 2010, 6:34 pm
Version 2.2 released[thread] Mar 8 2010, 2:45 pm
Re: on Windows - enum and routing[thread] Mar 11 2010, 1:47 am
Re: Trouble getting freesentral running[thread] Mar 11 2010, 1:58 am
Re: Call record failure[thread] Mar 15 2010, 8:08 am
Re: About extmodule and php in windows?[thread] Mar 15 2010, 2:58 pm
Re: g729codec-qodec.yate[thread] Mar 16 2010, 8:58 pm
Re: Yate 3.0.0 - Jabber client mode[thread] Mar 30 2010, 8:51 pm
Re: File descriptor 3 and 4 in an external module[thread] Mar 31 2010, 5:24 pm
Re: Bug: codec negotiation media.cpp[thread] Apr 5 2010, 11:03 pm
Re: fixed ? codec negotiation media.cpp[thread] Apr 19 2010, 6:26 pm
Re: Core dump[thread] Apr 29 2010, 4:28 am
Re: SS7 call redirect[thread] May 18 2010, 12:35 pm
Re: Call Fork with 2 ISDN providers[thread] May 27 2010, 11:15 am
Re: fixed ? codec negotiation media.cpp[thread] May 27 2010, 6:57 pm
Re: SS7 Network indicator problem[thread] May 29 2010, 11:44 pm
Re: SDP rewriting/ignoring problem[thread] May 31 2010, 12:16 pm
Re: radius integration[thread] Jun 1 2010, 11:17 am
Re: Segfaults if lateroute doesn't exist[thread] Jun 1 2010, 1:21 pm
Re: webinterface[thread] Jun 1 2010, 10:20 pm
Re: sip <-> sip-t signaling proxy[thread] Jun 2 2010, 12:43 pm
Re: SIGTRAN[thread] Jun 2 2010, 1:05 pm
Re: SIGTRAN[thread] Jun 2 2010, 5:35 pm
Re: sip <-> sip-t signaling proxy[thread] Jun 8 2010, 12:58 pm
Re: Problem with NAT[thread] Jun 9 2010, 3:33 pm
Re: Problem with NAT[thread] Jun 9 2010, 4:27 pm
Re: Problem with NAT[thread] Jun 9 2010, 4:38 pm
Re: Problem with NAT[thread] Jun 10 2010, 12:53 pm
Re: Patch storm[thread] Jun 11 2010, 6:43 pm
Re: Patch storm[thread] Jun 14 2010, 5:28 pm
Re: Patch storm[thread] Jun 16 2010, 5:26 pm
Re: SS7 and mulaw[thread] Jun 17 2010, 12:59 pm
Re: SS7 - ACM and RedirectingNumber[thread] Jun 17 2010, 1:14 pm
Re: SS7 and mulaw[thread] Jun 17 2010, 4:08 pm
Re: SS7 and mulaw[thread] Jun 17 2010, 6:34 pm
Re: h323 crashes[thread] Jun 18 2010, 5:28 pm
Re: No RINGBACK[thread] Jun 25 2010, 2:05 pm
Early media / ringback problems with PSTN[thread] Jul 1 2010, 8:07 pm
Re: Early media / ringback problems with PSTN[thread] Jul 1 2010, 10:42 pm
Re: Early media / ringback problems with PSTN[thread] Jul 2 2010, 7:02 pm
Older Sangoma A104u - beware![thread] Jul 2 2010, 7:17 pm
Re: early media in php script[thread] Jul 5 2010, 3:32 pm
Re: Q.931 ISDN RESTART problem[thread] Jul 9 2010, 12:45 pm
Re: Add extra parameters in Request-Line[thread] Jul 14 2010, 12:22 pm
Re: Supervisor: killing unresponsive child[thread] Jul 18 2010, 1:12 pm
Re: Yate as a Office Communicator Gateway[thread] Jul 18 2010, 1:19 pm
Re: Add extra parameters in Request-Line[thread] Jul 19 2010, 11:25 am
Re: Supervisor: killing unresponsive child[thread] Jul 19 2010, 11:38 am
Re: Supervisor: killing unresponsive child[thread] Jul 19 2010, 2:09 pm
Re: Basic questions, h323 to SIP[thread] Jul 29 2010, 2:13 pm
Re: Basic questions, h323 to SIP[thread] Jul 29 2010, 9:14 pm
Re: MGCP to SIP[thread] Jul 30 2010, 5:18 pm
Re: RedirectionInformation (was: sip <-> sip-t signaling proxy)[thread] Aug 21 2010, 11:59 pm
Re: yate shutdown action[thread] Sep 7 2010, 3:29 pm
Re: SIP-h.323 without faststart[thread] Sep 13 2010, 2:53 pm
Re: Stop forking on a specific release cause[thread] Sep 13 2010, 6:39 pm
Re: Yate + H323plus[thread] Sep 15 2010, 12:36 pm
Re: Yate + H323plus[thread] Sep 15 2010, 3:51 pm
Re: Yate + H323plus[thread] Sep 16 2010, 5:57 pm
Re: Yate looses registration to external SIP accounts[thread] Sep 30 2010, 6:13 pm
Embedded scripting proposal[thread] Oct 4 2010, 5:48 pm
Re: Whats missing for SIP <> h.323 video?[thread] Oct 5 2010, 10:48 am
Re: SS7 error correction in MTP2 level[thread] Oct 20 2010, 9:24 am
Re: SS7 error correction in MTP2 level[thread] Oct 20 2010, 11:54 am
Re: Strange behaviour of Yate[thread] Oct 20 2010, 10:00 pm
Re: Strange behaviour of Yate[thread] Oct 20 2010, 10:11 pm
Re: h323chan and thread safety[thread] Oct 25 2010, 2:13 pm
Support for poll()[thread] Nov 5 2010, 10:19 pm
Re: Segfault on Ubuntu (was: Fwd: Yate :: Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted.)[thread] Nov 9 2010, 6:25 pm
Re: Help with Yate compilation[thread] Nov 10 2010, 1:01 pm
Re: Regarding Video in yate[thread] Nov 10 2010, 3:21 pm
Re: ANO in SIP messages[thread] Nov 15 2010, 2:48 pm
Re: high CPU usage[thread] Nov 22 2010, 8:53 pm
Re: SIP 200 OK as a reply to OPTIONS instead of 100 TRYNG[thread] Nov 23 2010, 4:16 pm
Re: SIP 200 OK as a reply to OPTIONS instead of 100 TRYNG[thread] Nov 23 2010, 4:43 pm
Re: Registrattion of SIP client (nimbuzz) via extmodule user.register fails[thread] Nov 30 2010, 8:57 pm
Re: Presentation / Screening indicator not applied on H.323 call leg in H323 - SIP signalling proxy mode[thread] Nov 30 2010, 9:11 pm
Re: Presentation / Screening indicator not applied on H.323 call leg in H323 - SIP signalling proxy mode[thread] Dec 8 2010, 11:17 am
Re: Disable single module or list all modules[thread] Dec 8 2010, 11:34 am
Re: ISUP label[thread] Dec 27 2010, 11:43 am
Re: SS7 is not working [for me] in final version 3.0.0 and is working fine in 3.0. alpha[thread] Jan 4 2011, 10:27 pm
Re: how to remove IP from CLI[thread] Jan 25 2011, 12:00 pm
Re: audio mute on DTMF *[thread] Jan 31 2011, 3:58 pm
Re: SNMP[thread] Feb 6 2011, 3:53 pm
Re: Handling errors like offline, busy[thread] Feb 6 2011, 4:09 pm
Re: ZapCircuit "Notes"[thread] Feb 7 2011, 10:40 am
Re: Advertised Address[thread] Feb 7 2011, 11:22 am
Re: yate shuts down with error 128[thread] Feb 7 2011, 3:17 pm
Re: SNMP[thread] Feb 7 2011, 7:00 pm
Re: channel-unavailable[thread] Feb 8 2011, 10:51 am
Re: Yate P-Asserted Header[thread] Feb 8 2011, 11:03 am
Re: question about inserting X-header[thread] Feb 11 2011, 8:42 pm
Re: SNMP[thread] Feb 13 2011, 3:55 pm
Re: wavefile wideband?[thread] Feb 15 2011, 3:40 pm
Re: CANCEL bug[thread] Feb 17 2011, 6:32 pm
Re: CANCEL bug[thread] Feb 18 2011, 3:17 pm
Re: wavefile wideband?[thread] Feb 18 2011, 3:24 pm
Re: SIP-H323 proxy - Reinvites[thread] Feb 22 2011, 11:22 pm
Re: Setting UP an SS7 interconnection[thread] Feb 23 2011, 1:40 pm
Re: Setting UP an SS7 interconnection[thread] Feb 23 2011, 2:14 pm
Re: Setting domain name in SIP "from" field[thread] Feb 23 2011, 4:28 pm
Re: Setting domain name in SIP "from" field[thread] Feb 23 2011, 5:18 pm
Timestamping logs[thread] Feb 25 2011, 5:30 pm
Re: ISUP SUS message[thread] Feb 25 2011, 8:39 pm
Re: ISUP SUS message[thread] Feb 27 2011, 1:33 pm
Re: ISUP SUS message[thread] Feb 27 2011, 1:39 pm
Re: controling Cisco as5400 through Yate[thread] Mar 5 2011, 6:44 pm
Re: the yate log issue[thread] Mar 9 2011, 7:32 pm
Re: Getting 401 Unauthorized with Azacall200 (NAT issue?)[thread] Mar 19 2011, 4:09 pm
Re: Getting 401 Unauthorized with Azacall200 (NAT issue?)[thread] Mar 20 2011, 10:28 pm
Re: G729 / g723 Compilation error (IPP Based)[thread] Mar 26 2011, 12:52 pm
Re: Ciscosm+MGCP problem with latest SVN[thread] Mar 28 2011, 12:04 pm
Re: h323plus[thread] Mar 30 2011, 8:21 pm
Re: SS7 + MGCP, continuity check[thread] Apr 5 2011, 2:52 pm
Re: MGCP circuits (was: SS7 + MGCP, continuity check)[thread] Apr 5 2011, 3:53 pm
Re: yate compillation issue[thread] Apr 5 2011, 5:25 pm
Re: [patch] Fix portability on windows[thread] Apr 6 2011, 11:04 am
Re: [patch] Fix portability on windows[thread] Apr 6 2011, 12:59 pm
Re: Strange messages in log ...[thread] Apr 7 2011, 10:16 pm
Re: h323plus[thread] Apr 8 2011, 11:04 am
Re: Re: Getting 401 Unauthorized with Azacall200 (NAT issue?)[thread] Apr 9 2011, 4:36 pm
Re: yaypm not working on 3.3 ?[thread] Apr 9 2011, 4:45 pm
Re: Authentication issue with outgoing video calls[thread] Apr 9 2011, 4:53 pm
Re: Re: Authentication issue with outgoing video calls[thread] Apr 9 2011, 11:07 pm
Re: SS7, EWSD[thread] Apr 15 2011, 12:11 pm
Re: Re: How to hangup using extmodule?[thread] Apr 20 2011, 9:42 pm
Re: External module invoked from routing - only local events?[thread] Apr 21 2011, 12:10 pm
Re: sip 302 moved temporarily[thread] Apr 25 2011, 2:02 pm
Re: Calls on Hold / Playing music[thread] Apr 27 2011, 12:08 pm
Re: Re: How to hangup using extmodule?[thread] Apr 28 2011, 4:22 pm
Re: Mark packets[thread] Apr 28 2011, 6:12 pm
Re: FreeSentral outbound routing;[thread] Apr 28 2011, 6:41 pm
Re: Different trunk groups on same ss7 linkset[thread] Apr 29 2011, 8:36 pm
Re: Latest SVN - MTP2 alignment failing[thread] May 2 2011, 1:10 pm
Re: Calls with no audio.[thread] May 4 2011, 12:04 pm
Re: yradius.yate delay problem[thread] May 10 2011, 12:36 pm
Re: SIP<->IAX2[thread] May 11 2011, 1:39 pm
Re: Yate as SIP proxy[thread] May 13 2011, 12:37 am
Re: Yate as SIP proxy[thread] May 13 2011, 1:13 pm
Re: route by callerID length[thread] May 16 2011, 1:42 pm
Re: Droping/refusing calls in the preroute phase[thread] May 16 2011, 3:40 pm
Re: Droping/refusing calls in the preroute phase[thread] May 16 2011, 6:04 pm
Re: Example of external script for registrer as UAC[thread] May 18 2011, 10:50 am
Re: CIC Locking with CiscoSLT+MGCP[thread] May 19 2011, 1:12 pm
Re: backup SS7 routing[thread] May 19 2011, 3:28 pm
Re: backup SS7 routing[thread] May 19 2011, 3:45 pm
Re: Starting yate, and to let is start automatically and the consol[thread] May 25 2011, 4:56 pm
Re: sigtran ss7+mgcp configuration[thread] Jun 1 2011, 5:16 pm
Re: Call was dropped immediately after Yate got Answer[thread] Jun 5 2011, 11:42 am
Re: how to reject call based on codecs[thread] Jun 5 2011, 11:48 am
Re: Two phones logged into account only one rings[thread] Jun 6 2011, 12:42 pm
Re: Help to route to call[thread] Jun 13 2011, 1:24 pm
Re: Re: CiscoSM+MGCP - codec control and rtp forward[thread] Jun 15 2011, 5:28 pm
Re: Running yate using ./run -vvv and using yate -vvv[thread] Jun 18 2011, 10:16 am
Re: Cant find mysql.[thread] Jun 20 2011, 3:55 pm
Re: Problems with rand() on the Win32 version[thread] Jun 29 2011, 4:25 pm
Firewalling brute force attacks[thread] Jul 4 2011, 7:08 pm
Re: Yate coredumps[thread] Jul 7 2011, 10:50 am
Re: Can we have two ISUP stacks[thread] Jul 7 2011, 5:49 pm
Re: error installing yate 3.3[thread] Jul 7 2011, 5:55 pm
Re: Excessive memory usage on high load[thread] Jul 7 2011, 6:57 pm
Re: H.323 early media - one way audio RTP problem[thread] Jul 12 2011, 2:38 pm
Re: SIP-T: ISUP content is absent in outgoing BYE[thread] Jul 21 2011, 7:41 pm
Re: SIP-T: ISUP content is absent in outgoing BYE[thread] Jul 21 2011, 8:28 pm
Re: Problem with MGCP[thread] Jul 25 2011, 11:01 am
Re: virtualhost support?[thread] Jul 25 2011, 4:34 pm
Re: Excessive memory usage on high load[thread] Jul 31 2011, 12:16 am
Re: Users registered through Postgres DB are offline when try to route calls to them[thread] Aug 4 2011, 10:55 am
Re: CPU load 99,9 % with wpcard module (Sangoma) on SVN 4538[thread] Aug 4 2011, 11:02 am
Re: Transport(general) Socket send error: Invalid argument (22) [0x9c14648][thread] Aug 8 2011, 10:39 pm
Re: CiscoSM+MGCP - dummy RTP sessions[thread] Aug 9 2011, 11:36 am
Re: Yate fax relay t38[thread] Aug 12 2011, 12:26 pm
Re: extension call drop[thread] Aug 12 2011, 4:19 pm
Re: Yate Logrotate[thread] Aug 12 2011, 4:19 pm
Re: Routing problem[thread] Aug 15 2011, 8:47 pm
Re: CiscoSM+MGCP - dummy RTP sessions[thread] Aug 23 2011, 11:47 am
Re: delay before H323[thread] Aug 24 2011, 2:41 pm
Re: G.729 Intel IPP codec for Yate client[thread] Aug 24 2011, 2:53 pm
Re: Call Forking[thread] Aug 26 2011, 1:50 pm
Re: How to restrict calling number in the regex[thread] Aug 29 2011, 6:59 pm
Re: Signalling module[thread] Aug 31 2011, 10:59 am
Re: Route Acording to Custom Sip Header[thread] Aug 31 2011, 10:02 pm
Re: Route Acording to Custom Sip Header (try 2)[thread] Aug 31 2011, 10:13 pm
Re: ipv6 support[thread] Sep 5 2011, 3:42 pm
Re: Speex includes are always in subdirectory[thread] Sep 7 2011, 11:21 am
Re: Speex includes are always in subdirectory[thread] Sep 7 2011, 12:03 pm
Re: MD5 error on big-endian ARM[thread] Sep 14 2011, 9:02 pm
Re: MD5 error on big-endian ARM[thread] Sep 15 2011, 2:22 pm
Changes regarding ISUP mangler module[thread] Sep 15 2011, 4:33 pm
Re: high cpu load[thread] Sep 22 2011, 2:08 pm
Re: high cpu load[thread] Sep 27 2011, 11:26 am
Re: A request to support SIP over TCP[thread] Sep 27 2011, 3:15 pm
Re: time in freesentral[thread] Sep 28 2011, 2:40 pm
Re: Displayed Caller[thread] Oct 3 2011, 5:17 pm
Re: Yate client with Avaya server?[thread] Oct 5 2011, 6:31 pm
Re: Yate client with Avaya server?[thread] Oct 6 2011, 1:51 am
Re: Windows client fails to register on Yate[thread] Oct 7 2011, 11:13 am
Re: Windows client fails to register on Yate[thread] Oct 7 2011, 11:32 am
Re: SIP message order is correct or not (BYE after 487)[thread] Oct 11 2011, 10:38 am
Re: a basic question[thread] Oct 11 2011, 3:56 pm
Re: SIP/TCP[thread] Oct 11 2011, 5:44 pm
Re: Re: Yate client with Avaya server?[thread] Oct 11 2011, 7:46 pm
Re: Authorization of calls without caller[thread] Oct 14 2011, 3:59 pm
Re: H323 build trouble[thread] Oct 17 2011, 12:12 pm
Re: CiscoSM+MGCP - dummy RTP sessions[thread] Oct 20 2011, 12:11 pm
Re: Incorrect decoding ISUP parameters from SIP-T[thread] Oct 21 2011, 2:45 pm
Re: CiscoSM+MGCP - dummy RTP sessions[thread] Oct 24 2011, 11:57 am
Re: CiscoSM+MGCP - dummy RTP sessions[thread] Oct 24 2011, 6:28 pm
Re: 183[thread] Oct 26 2011, 3:47 pm
Re: call monitoring (connect in listen-only mode to one of current calls)[thread] Oct 27 2011, 6:14 pm
Re: SIP INFO authentication[thread] Nov 15 2011, 12:36 pm
Re: SIP 180 without SDP[thread] Nov 17 2011, 5:05 pm
Re: Radius config[thread] Nov 22 2011, 11:17 pm
Re: Adding new CiscoSLT+MGCP link without restart[thread] Nov 25 2011, 12:36 pm
Re: MMS / Shoutcast URL playback[thread] Nov 26 2011, 2:32 pm
Re: Growl[thread] Nov 28 2011, 11:53 pm
Re: Help with "Remote Unavailable"[thread] Dec 7 2011, 9:45 pm
Re: Res: Help with "Remote Unavailable"[thread] Dec 7 2011, 9:47 pm
Re: Yate running as STP[thread] Dec 12 2011, 9:27 pm
Re: how to have yate send always a 180 ringing?[thread] Dec 12 2011, 9:29 pm
Re: YATE sending CANCEL under traffic conditions[thread] Dec 12 2011, 9:33 pm
Re: ISUP Variables to use in REGEXRoute[thread] Dec 12 2011, 9:36 pm
Re: how to have yate send always a 180 ringing?[thread] Dec 14 2011, 2:44 pm
Re: Conference Factory[thread] Dec 14 2011, 4:12 pm
Re: 301 Moved permanently[thread] Dec 15 2011, 12:05 pm
Re: Yate on Solaris/sparc[thread] Dec 15 2011, 3:22 pm
Re: To conference from conversation[thread] Dec 27 2011, 11:50 am
Re: How to return fork targets from call.route message handler[thread] Jan 3 2012, 6:06 pm
Re: SIP Headers - php script[thread] Jan 3 2012, 6:08 pm
Re: Forwarding SIP BYE during progression?[thread] Jan 3 2012, 6:08 pm
Re: H323ToSIPSignallingProxy headers[thread] Jan 5 2012, 3:48 pm
Re: SIP result codes in call.cdr.[thread] Jan 6 2012, 8:01 pm
Re: SIP result codes in call.cdr.[thread] Jan 9 2012, 10:11 am
Re: SIP result codes in call.cdr.[thread] Jan 9 2012, 4:07 pm
Re: join two calls (or initiate outgoing calls to two users)[thread] Jan 9 2012, 5:51 pm
Re: join two calls (or initiate outgoing calls to two users)[thread] Jan 9 2012, 6:21 pm
Re: List messages and reply-tos[thread] Jan 9 2012, 6:24 pm
Re: Blacklist caller[thread] Jan 11 2012, 4:18 pm
Re: Number of active calls at one moment[thread] Jan 12 2012, 12:00 pm
Re: Generating a SIP 183[thread] Jan 12 2012, 12:16 pm
Re: SS7-SIGTRAN, MGCP Media Gateway[thread] Jan 14 2012, 8:00 pm
Re: SS7-SIGTRAN, MGCP Media Gateway[thread] Jan 15 2012, 1:16 pm
Re: Cause SIP ...[thread] Jan 19 2012, 4:03 pm
Re: How to get value of second Generic Number in IAM[thread] Jan 22 2012, 2:41 pm
Re: SS7[thread] Jan 22 2012, 2:47 pm
Re: SS7 (try 2)[thread] Jan 22 2012, 2:49 pm
Re: SS7 (try 2)[thread] Jan 23 2012, 1:16 pm
Change in overlapped.php script[thread] Jan 26 2012, 2:14 pm
Re: YATE as a SIP Proxy Server?[thread] Jan 27 2012, 12:05 am
Re: RTPSession::incWrongSrc()[thread] Jan 27 2012, 2:44 pm
Re: removing UserServiceInformation from IAM[thread] Jan 27 2012, 3:04 pm
Re: ISDN problem trunk2[thread] Feb 6 2012, 6:24 pm
Re: Yate as a proxy to TLS trunk?[thread] Feb 7 2012, 5:38 pm
Re: [admin] How to disable receiving e-mails?[thread] Feb 13 2012, 6:13 pm
Re: Re: How to cross-compile Yate?[thread] Feb 15 2012, 1:08 pm
Re: YATE svn r4937: Error in cross compilation of modules/tonegen.cpp[thread] Feb 20 2012, 11:08 pm
Re: ISDN Question[thread] Feb 23 2012, 11:20 am
Re: ISDN Question[thread] Feb 23 2012, 1:25 pm
Re: run yate as windows service[thread] Feb 23 2012, 5:29 pm
Re: ISDN Question[thread] Feb 23 2012, 9:06 pm
Re: Problem with zapcard signaling[thread] Feb 27 2012, 5:45 pm
Re: Problem with zapcard signaling[thread] Feb 27 2012, 7:27 pm
Re: Help with dialout-scheduler.php and dialout-dialer.php[thread] Feb 29 2012, 2:49 pm
Re: trancoding in Yate[thread] Mar 1 2012, 12:26 pm
Re: trancoding in Yate[thread] Mar 1 2012, 12:48 pm
Re: MGCP support?[thread] Mar 8 2012, 5:40 pm
Re: Cisco AS5400 + Yate SS7 Configuration example[thread] Mar 14 2012, 6:52 pm
Re: Cisco AS5400 + Yate SS7 Configuration example[thread] Mar 14 2012, 9:37 pm
Re: YATE [r4966]: Fail to cross compile in audio/common/resampler/resampler.cc[thread] Mar 16 2012, 8:19 pm
Re: SS7 with AXE =?iso-8859-1?q?doesn=B4t?= work[thread] Mar 24 2012, 11:04 am
Re: SS7 with AXE =?iso-8859-1?q?doesn=B4t?= work[thread] Mar 27 2012, 1:58 pm
Re: incorrect message '183 Session Progress' processing after call fork - early media RTP is absent[thread] Mar 28 2012, 3:19 pm
Re: incorrect message '183 Session Progress' processing after call fork - early media RTP is absent[thread] Mar 28 2012, 4:07 pm
Re: Make calls over M2PA[thread] Mar 29 2012, 5:40 pm
Re: AW: ACD with yate ?[thread] Mar 29 2012, 7:14 pm
Re: SIP 415 + Cisco AS5400 as SS7 GW[thread] Apr 6 2012, 6:44 pm
Re: Sigtran and ISUP[thread] Apr 11 2012, 6:47 pm
Re: yate mgcp dtmf issues[thread] Apr 14 2012, 10:28 pm
Re: SIP 415 + SS7 nomedia[thread] Apr 17 2012, 1:52 pm
Re: Help with MGCP and Huawei IAD 208[thread] Apr 19 2012, 4:55 pm
Re: Help with MGCP and Huawei IAD 208[thread] Apr 19 2012, 11:44 pm
Re: DTMF detection[thread] Apr 24 2012, 11:40 pm
Re: Connect to Google Voice[thread] May 5 2012, 2:23 am
Re: SCCP Segmentation Fault[thread] May 6 2012, 11:17 pm
Re: Support for Patton SN10200?[thread] May 6 2012, 11:22 pm
Crashes in glibc 2.7 x86_64[thread] May 8 2012, 5:17 pm
Re: Is possible send message method in the SIP protocol in YATE?[thread] May 8 2012, 5:32 pm
Re: Sip address issue?[thread] May 8 2012, 5:35 pm
Re: Sip address issue?[thread] May 8 2012, 6:35 pm
Re: double username parameter in message, feature/bug?[thread] May 11 2012, 11:07 am
Re: double username parameter in message, feature/bug?[thread] May 11 2012, 3:58 pm
Re: Callfork and forward_sdp/forward_rtp[thread] May 11 2012, 4:55 pm
Re: rev. 5056 compile errors[thread] May 11 2012, 5:05 pm
Re: G7xx compilation[thread] May 11 2012, 6:27 pm
Re: error linking h323chan.yate: undefined reference to `TelEngine::RefObject::getObject[thread] May 18 2012, 8:59 pm
Re: Enginetimer behavior Yate 3.3.3[thread] May 22 2012, 11:21 pm
Re: error linking h323chan.yate: undefined reference to `TelEngine::RefObject::getObject[thread] May 24 2012, 8:14 am
Re: error linking h323chan.yate: undefined reference to `TelEngine::RefObject::getObject[thread] May 24 2012, 8:15 am
Re: ring tone to CPG in SS7[thread] May 24 2012, 4:17 pm
Re: TCAP/MAP feature[thread] May 25 2012, 12:42 pm
Re: optional ISUP parameters[thread] Jun 4 2012, 3:09 pm
Re: sip + mgcp - codec negotiation[thread] Jun 4 2012, 3:11 pm
Re: [design question] Conflicting IDs for ss7 national parameters[thread] Jun 4 2012, 3:53 pm
Re: sip cancel close all the session[thread] Jun 25 2012, 2:10 pm
Re: sip cancel close all the session[thread] Jun 25 2012, 3:02 pm
Re: callfork problem in channel php script[thread] Jun 26 2012, 12:05 pm
Re: SS7 link on timeslot 16 not alligned[thread] Jun 26 2012, 4:28 pm
Re: sip cancel close all the session[thread] Jun 27 2012, 4:56 pm
Re: Re: yate<->gtalk[thread] Jul 2 2012, 3:13 pm
Re: Weird crashes.[thread] Jul 12 2012, 12:30 pm
Re: Call to php script is not cleaned up[thread] Jul 16 2012, 5:42 pm
Re: again high CPU load mysqldb module[thread] Jul 19 2012, 12:59 pm
Re: mgcp t38 fax[thread] Jul 24 2012, 4:06 pm
Re: ISUP message included in SIP CANCEL ?[thread] Aug 7 2012, 3:38 pm
Re: SS7 setup[thread] Aug 7 2012, 5:07 pm
Re: How to rewrite SIP errors?[thread] Aug 10 2012, 4:00 pm
Re: SIP 300 Multiple Choices + SQL[thread] Aug 17 2012, 2:48 pm
Re: Generate DTMF with chan.dtmf[thread] Aug 17 2012, 9:23 pm
Re: Generate DTMF with chan.dtmf[thread] Aug 17 2012, 10:57 pm
Re: protection[thread] Aug 22 2012, 11:58 am
Re: Dispatch a jabber.iq through jabberclient[thread] Aug 22 2012, 12:49 pm
Re: Re: Bug fallback revision 4984[thread] Aug 22 2012, 6:35 pm
Re: route call to registered gateway to yate[thread] Aug 29 2012, 8:29 pm
Re: rtp_drillhole =! drillhole ?[thread] Sep 6 2012, 1:22 pm
Re: call from "tel:", correct routing[thread] Sep 14 2012, 3:21 pm
Re: Google Talk authentication is changing[thread] Sep 20 2012, 1:45 pm
Re: Re: Perl script - message to itself does not work for me[thread] Sep 21 2012, 11:36 am
Re: what to return for call.route message for tcp/tls?[thread] Sep 23 2012, 10:34 pm
Re: context for registered sip USERS[thread] Sep 23 2012, 10:43 pm
Re: wanpipe# linkdown[thread] Oct 1 2012, 4:31 pm
Re: wanpipe# linkdown[thread] Oct 3 2012, 12:48 pm
Re: wanpipe# linkdown[thread] Oct 3 2012, 1:21 pm
Re: Why message sniffer cannot sniff sip.methodname[thread] Oct 5 2012, 10:17 am
Re: Fail to lock issue[thread] Oct 8 2012, 1:20 pm
Re: Fail to lock issue[thread] Oct 8 2012, 1:47 pm
Re: PRI trunk with asterisk[thread] Oct 8 2012, 3:31 pm
Re: Fail to lock issue[thread] Oct 8 2012, 6:37 pm
Re: SS7----Call Generating Problem[thread] Oct 20 2012, 7:09 pm
Re: problem with libpt[thread] Oct 23 2012, 12:36 pm
Re: cisco rlm group[thread] Oct 24 2012, 2:01 pm
SIG channel configuration changes[thread] Nov 22 2012, 2:21 pm
Re: Help on tapping an E1 PRI line with a sangoma A102 card[thread] Dec 27 2012, 7:41 pm
Re: 2 links ss7 with Sangoma[thread] Feb 14 2013, 2:16 pm
Re: sendto(3, "REGISTER ... = -1 EPERM (Operation not permitted)[thread] Feb 24 2013, 11:46 am
Re: chek connection to SIP-Provider[thread] Mar 12 2013, 5:40 pm
Re: chek connection to SIP-Provider (corrected)[thread] Mar 12 2013, 6:46 pm
Re: chek connection to SIP-Provider (corrected again)[thread] Mar 12 2013, 7:17 pm
Re: multiple devices sharing one extension number[thread] Mar 17 2013, 8:04 pm
Re: build 5421[thread] Mar 19 2013, 3:17 pm
Re: raw sdp[thread] Apr 3 2013, 6:17 pm
Re: Problem with Callfork and RTP/DTMF in progressing state[thread] May 13 2013, 7:08 pm
Re: Perform radius authentication lookups[thread] May 13 2013, 7:17 pm
Re: Maximum number of extensions in Yate[thread] May 13 2013, 7:21 pm
Re: Perform radius authentication lookups[thread] May 14 2013, 12:43 pm
Ping![thread] May 29 2013, 12:30 pm
Re: Binding problem for outgoing h323 calls[thread] Jun 3 2013, 4:21 pm
Re: T.38 Transcoding[thread] Jun 3 2013, 4:23 pm
Important change in command line option[thread] Jun 13 2013, 12:34 pm
Re: Message in chan.disconnected[thread] Jul 3 2013, 10:33 am
Change in SNMP traps[thread] Jul 5 2013, 12:51 pm
Yet Another Change in SNMP Traps[thread] Jul 8 2013, 6:12 pm
Re: Call in progress[thread] Jul 17 2013, 11:14 pm
Re: a bunch of questions from a new user[thread] Jul 21 2013, 12:48 am
Re: ChangeLog ???[thread] Jul 23 2013, 11:32 am
Re: SQL Prepared Statements not avaible?[thread] Jul 23 2013, 1:56 pm
Re: Line of defense vs. ip filtering[thread] Aug 1 2013, 11:30 am
Test[thread] Sep 4 2013, 6:30 pm
Re: microphon and speakers to YATE (Ubuntu 12.10)[thread] Sep 4 2013, 6:39 pm
Re: Blocking calls by ip-address[thread] Sep 6 2013, 4:40 pm
Re: Blocking calls by ip-address[thread] Sep 9 2013, 4:28 pm
Re: Release cause mapping in Yate?[thread] Sep 9 2013, 6:39 pm
Re: MGCPCA - doesn't recognize NTFY it requested?[thread] Sep 16 2013, 8:56 pm
Re: connect to rtp multicast stream[thread] Sep 26 2013, 10:46 am
Re: Resource-Priority header[thread] Oct 1 2013, 2:03 pm
Re: Conference calling[thread] Nov 2 2013, 4:25 pm
Re: rtp_forward[thread] Nov 12 2013, 11:01 am
Re: R: rtp_forward[thread] Nov 12 2013, 11:45 am
Re: Play voice prompt located at remote server via HTTP[thread] Jan 29 2014, 2:02 pm
Re: YateBTS issues[thread] Feb 12 2014, 11:39 am
Re: Dialthrough?[thread] Feb 17 2014, 8:01 pm
Re: message-oprefix in Javascript[thread] Feb 20 2014, 8:40 pm
Re: Problem with php script[thread] Feb 20 2014, 9:02 pm
Re: Call fork[thread] Feb 21 2014, 3:48 pm
Re: Yate RFC 4411 support and Reason header handling[thread] Feb 27 2014, 2:42 pm
Re: set/get global parameters from an external program[thread] Feb 27 2014, 7:36 pm
Re: How integrate authetication LDAP with SIP softphone[thread] Mar 2 2014, 3:17 pm
Re: Yate xsip.generate[thread] Mar 6 2014, 7:43 pm
Re: forking incoming google voice calls to multiple extensions[thread] Mar 13 2014, 7:26 pm
Yate 5.2 and YateBTS 2.0[thread] Mar 18 2014, 3:06 pm
Re: Intercept call.route after regexroute handler[thread] May 7 2014, 1:00 pm
Re: queue.conf operators configuration[thread] May 7 2014, 1:41 pm
Re: Managing call party's of conferemce[thread] May 19 2014, 11:01 am
Re: memory leak?[thread] May 20 2014, 11:59 am
Re: Yate User Registration 404 and 401[thread] Jun 10 2014, 12:01 pm
Re: PHP module Yate::Dispatch() synchronously[thread] Jun 20 2014, 3:23 pm
Re: Cseq numeration[thread] Jun 23 2014, 1:07 pm
Re: Cseq numeration[thread] Jun 24 2014, 1:42 pm
Re: Cseq numeration[thread] Jun 25 2014, 3:36 pm
Re: YATE RADIUS Accounting[thread] Jul 22 2014, 2:49 pm
Re: IP Auth :: Auth IP Range[thread] Jul 25 2014, 4:22 pm
Re: 415 Unsupported Media Type[thread] Aug 13 2014, 12:15 pm
Re: Delayed messages[thread] Sep 24 2014, 1:07 pm
Re: DTMF keys dropped/delivered in wrong order[thread] Oct 9 2014, 2:05 pm
Re: Help! Random calls disconnects[thread] Oct 9 2014, 7:24 pm
Re: change caller id when same as called number[thread] Oct 28 2014, 1:14 pm
Re: change caller id when same as called number[thread] Oct 28 2014, 1:23 pm
Re: accfile uplink, no callerID[thread] Feb 6 2015, 1:01 pm
Re: bug in yate with message packets[thread] Feb 24 2015, 1:39 pm
Re: shortcut for NDC groups[thread] Mar 12 2015, 1:13 pm
Re: Alsa channel[thread] Mar 26 2015, 5:27 pm
Re: callername[thread] Jun 19 2015, 11:48 am