[ main ]
Messages from Nik Pakar

IVR[thread] Feb 23 2008, 6:27 pm
YATE with Porta-Billing[thread] Mar 3 2008, 10:04 am
ss7 with yate2[thread] Mar 22 2008, 5:06 pm
Yate as a SBC[thread] May 29 2008, 10:46 am
Calling card IVR using php[thread] Jun 28 2008, 10:13 pm
Connecting a call withing php IVR[thread] Jun 29 2008, 9:05 pm
Re: you tube movies[thread] Jul 1 2008, 8:27 pm
IVR problem[thread] Jul 17 2008, 9:33 pm
AMR-NB[thread] Aug 17 2008, 9:45 pm
Re: AMR-NB[thread] Aug 17 2008, 9:49 pm
mysqldb module creates 100% CPU[thread] Aug 20 2008, 5:17 pm
Re: mysqldb module creates 100% CPU[thread] Aug 20 2008, 7:15 pm
Re: mysqldb module creates 100% CPU[thread] Aug 20 2008, 9:52 pm
Re: mysqldb module creates 100% CPU[thread] Aug 20 2008, 10:18 pm
Re: Re: mysqldb module creates 100% CPU[thread] Aug 23 2008, 2:53 pm
Re: Re: mysqldb module creates 100% CPU[thread] Aug 27 2008, 8:01 am
Best linux distro for Yate[thread] Aug 29 2008, 11:46 am
Yate on Solaris[thread] Aug 29 2008, 11:53 am
Re: Since I'm having so much luck, I'm gonna ask another question, which is about running yate as non-root[thread] Aug 31 2008, 9:46 am
Re: Best linux distro for Yate[thread] Aug 31 2008, 9:57 am
Re: ... running yate as non-root[thread] Aug 31 2008, 10:23 am
Re: ... running yate as non-root[thread] Aug 31 2008, 11:47 am
Codec renegotiation[thread] Sep 25 2008, 2:35 pm
Re: Codec renegotiation[thread] Sep 25 2008, 3:16 pm
Re: Re: mysqldb module creates 100% CPU[thread] Sep 25 2008, 8:37 pm
Re: Codec renegotiation[thread] Sep 26 2008, 12:56 pm
Re: Codec renegotiation[thread] Sep 28 2008, 10:03 pm
Opensource G.729[thread] Oct 1 2008, 11:09 pm
Re: Re: mysqldb module creates 100% CPU[thread] Oct 1 2008, 11:10 pm
Re: Codec renegotiation[thread] Oct 1 2008, 11:12 pm
Server spec for production[thread] Oct 4 2008, 6:05 pm
IVR with g729[thread] Oct 5 2008, 3:38 pm
call.route in php script[thread] Oct 5 2008, 8:01 pm
routing to multiple gateways[thread] Oct 8 2008, 8:35 pm
rmanager crash[thread] Oct 10 2008, 8:00 pm
Re: routing to multiple gateways[thread] Oct 10 2008, 8:09 pm
Re: routing to multiple gateways[thread] Oct 10 2008, 9:13 pm
Re: rmanager crash[thread] Oct 10 2008, 9:14 pm
Clustering[thread] Oct 12 2008, 12:06 am
Re: Clustering[thread] Oct 12 2008, 7:17 am
Playing number not connected message without answering the call[thread] Oct 17 2008, 6:05 pm
Re: Playing number not connected message without answering the call[thread] Oct 17 2008, 8:06 pm
username in cdr[thread] Oct 17 2008, 8:10 pm
lowering the priority on a handled messege[thread] Oct 18 2008, 4:24 pm
Re: Clustering[thread] Oct 18 2008, 4:37 pm
Re: Playing number not connected message without answering the call[thread] Oct 18 2008, 5:49 pm
Re: Playing number not connected message without answering the call[thread] Oct 18 2008, 6:14 pm
Re: Playing number not connected message without answering the call[thread] Oct 18 2008, 6:49 pm
Re: Playing number not connected message without answering the call[thread] Oct 18 2008, 8:16 pm
Re: Playing number not connected message without answering the call[thread] Oct 19 2008, 5:28 pm
Re: lowering the priority on a handled messege[thread] Oct 19 2008, 10:13 pm
Yate end with a Segmentation fault[thread] Oct 21 2008, 4:29 pm
Re: Yate end with a Segmentation fault[thread] Oct 21 2008, 7:15 pm
Re: openh323 issue and Yate problem.[thread] Oct 22 2008, 8:58 pm
Re: Yate end with a Segmentation fault[thread] Oct 23 2008, 10:52 am
Re: Clustering[thread] Oct 23 2008, 7:58 pm
Re: Clustering[thread] Oct 24 2008, 12:38 pm
Re: Clustering - RESOLVED[thread] Oct 24 2008, 12:38 pm
Re: Clustering[thread] Oct 24 2008, 1:22 pm
Re: Clustering[thread] Oct 24 2008, 1:24 pm
Log file segmentation[thread] Oct 26 2008, 7:21 pm
Crashing at the load of 450 calls[thread] Nov 2 2008, 5:20 pm
Re: Crashing at the load of 450 calls[thread] Nov 2 2008, 6:48 pm
CDR within a Cluster[thread] Nov 4 2008, 5:27 pm
MGCP and SS7[thread] Nov 4 2008, 8:08 pm
Re: CDR within a Cluster - general Cluster considerations[thread] Nov 4 2008, 9:07 pm
Re: CDR within a Cluster - general Cluster considerations[thread] Nov 5 2008, 3:15 pm
sip:WARN Severe flood detected: 100 events[thread] Nov 7 2008, 7:03 pm
Re: sip:WARN Severe flood detected: 100 events[thread] Nov 9 2008, 7:44 am
Re: MGCP and SS7[thread] Nov 11 2008, 2:45 pm
Using yate as a SBC on a yate cluster[thread] Nov 11 2008, 2:52 pm
Re: sip:WARN Severe flood detected: 100 events[thread] Nov 12 2008, 12:06 pm
Re: sip:WARN Severe flood detected: 100 events[thread] Nov 12 2008, 1:17 pm
Re: Using yate as a SBC on a yate cluster[thread] Nov 12 2008, 6:33 pm
Re: sip:WARN Severe flood detected: 100 events[thread] Nov 14 2008, 8:16 pm
Lateroute on a cluster[thread] Nov 18 2008, 9:36 am
Re: Lateroute on a cluster[thread] Nov 18 2008, 8:57 pm
Channel id conflicts on cdr database within a cluster[thread] Nov 24 2008, 7:40 pm
Re: Re: Channel id conflicts on cdr database within a cluster[thread] Nov 25 2008, 6:40 pm
Re: Re: Channel id conflicts on cdr database within a cluster[thread] Nov 25 2008, 7:13 pm
Unhandled answer[thread] Nov 25 2008, 9:47 pm
Re: G.729 codec for Yate based on Intel IPP[thread] Jan 7 2009, 9:11 pm
Re: mysqldb module creates 100% CPU[thread] Jan 27 2009, 1:42 am
Re: mysqldb module creates 100% CPU[thread] Jan 27 2009, 2:37 am
OpenVOX[thread] Feb 2 2009, 12:23 pm
FQDN on from header[thread] Feb 2 2009, 4:53 pm
SS7 - Unhandled SNM[thread] Feb 3 2009, 11:59 am
Re: SS7 - Unhandled SNM[thread] Feb 3 2009, 2:16 pm
Re: FQDN on from header[thread] Feb 3 2009, 2:18 pm
Re: SS7 - Unhandled SNM[thread] Feb 3 2009, 5:33 pm
Parameter : Session Expiry[thread] Feb 3 2009, 6:18 pm
Re: Parameter : Session Expiry[thread] Feb 3 2009, 6:20 pm
Re: Re: SS7 - Unhandled SNM[thread] Feb 3 2009, 6:58 pm
Re: Re: SS7 - Unhandled SNM[thread] Feb 3 2009, 7:19 pm
SIP Filter on Debug[thread] Feb 6 2009, 5:50 am
Re: Re: SS7 - Unhandled SNM[thread] Feb 6 2009, 1:45 pm
Sangoma Echo canceller[thread] Feb 8 2009, 6:07 pm
Re: Sangoma Echo canceller[thread] Feb 8 2009, 6:38 pm
Failing ISUP ACM[thread] Feb 8 2009, 7:08 pm
Re: Sangoma Echo canceller[thread] Feb 9 2009, 4:43 am
Additional Parameters from regexroute[thread] Feb 10 2009, 4:05 pm
Re: Additional Parameters from regexroute[thread] Feb 10 2009, 5:43 pm
Re: Additional Parameters from regexroute[thread] Feb 11 2009, 8:14 pm
Re: Additional Parameters from regexroute[thread] Feb 12 2009, 11:49 am
Re: Additional Parameters from regexroute[thread] Feb 12 2009, 12:25 pm
ISUP ACM -> SIP 183 Session in progress[thread] Feb 12 2009, 3:27 pm
Re: ISUP ACM -> SIP 183 Session in progress[thread] Feb 13 2009, 10:32 am
Re: ISUP ACM -> SIP 183 Session in progress[thread] Feb 13 2009, 10:43 am
Sangoma EC[thread] Feb 20 2009, 12:02 pm
Wanpipe HWEC[thread] Mar 4 2009, 7:45 am
Re: Wanpipe HWEC[thread] Mar 4 2009, 8:41 pm
SS7 : CIC Plan[thread] Mar 5 2009, 9:49 pm
Re: SS7 : CIC Plan[thread] Mar 8 2009, 10:19 am
Monitoring no of calls[thread] Mar 8 2009, 10:21 am
ExtModReceiver:WARN -> Unmatched message[thread] Mar 8 2009, 1:14 pm
Creating new message dispatching thread (x running)[thread] Mar 9 2009, 11:13 am
BYE after CANCEL[thread] Mar 10 2009, 3:16 pm
Re: BYE after CANCEL[thread] Mar 14 2009, 9:49 am
CANCEL message on no answer time out[thread] Mar 14 2009, 9:55 am
isup parameters[thread] Mar 23 2009, 2:32 pm
Re: SS7 Links within a Linkset[thread] Apr 2 2009, 8:12 pm
Two signalling links on ss7[thread] Apr 7 2009, 4:17 pm
Re: Two signalling links on ss7[thread] Apr 15 2009, 10:45 am
WpSocket Send failed & Device or resource busy[thread] Apr 18 2009, 11:18 am
fallback routing without round-robin[thread] Apr 29 2009, 2:13 pm
Re: fallback routing without round-robin[thread] Apr 29 2009, 5:23 pm
Re: fallback routing without round-robin[thread] Apr 29 2009, 5:42 pm
ISUP:NOTE - Can't accept message 'ANM' in state 5 [0x8db1ca0][thread] May 1 2009, 6:35 pm
Re: ISUP:NOTE - Can't accept message 'ANM' in state 5[0x8db1ca0][thread] May 3 2009, 7:29 pm
Re: SS7 in production - anyone ?[thread] May 9 2009, 7:29 pm
INVITE timer[thread] May 9 2009, 7:31 pm
wpcard vs. tdmcard[thread] May 18 2009, 10:44 am
wpcard compilation error[thread] May 20 2009, 5:58 pm
Re: wpcard compilation error[thread] May 21 2009, 7:30 am
cdrbuild:WARN - Forcibly finalized x CDR records[thread] May 24 2009, 9:49 pm
Re: PSTN changes[thread] May 28 2009, 10:30 pm
Re: PSTN changes[thread] May 28 2009, 10:48 pm
Re: PSTN changes[thread] May 29 2009, 3:33 pm
Re: PSTN changes[thread] May 30 2009, 7:42 am
Re: cdrbuild:WARN - Forcibly finalized x CDR records[thread] May 30 2009, 7:32 pm
Re: Re: cdrbuild:WARN - Forcibly finalized x CDR records[thread] May 31 2009, 1:36 pm
incorrect bill time on A-Leg for ivr handled calls[thread] May 31 2009, 9:46 pm
Re: incorrect bill time on A-Leg for ivr handled calls[thread] Jun 1 2009, 5:38 am
Yate creating more and more message dispatching threads[thread] Jun 1 2009, 6:24 am
WARN: RTP received SEQ 13198 while current is 13199 [0x8194588][thread] Jun 2 2009, 12:38 pm
crashed with segmentation fault[thread] Jun 14 2009, 12:18 am
Re: crashed with segmentation fault[thread] Jun 14 2009, 7:43 pm
Re: crashed with segmentation fault[thread] Jun 14 2009, 8:26 pm
Re: G.729 codec for Yate based on Intel IPP[thread] Jul 4 2009, 3:53 pm
Re: G.729 codec for Yate based on Intel IPP[thread] Jul 4 2009, 5:04 pm
Re: G.729 codec for Yate based on Intel IPP[thread] Jul 5 2009, 5:01 pm
Sampling rates on codec[thread] Jul 30 2009, 2:36 pm
Re: Sampling rates on codec[thread] Aug 6 2009, 8:11 pm
Codec packet size in both ways[thread] Oct 7 2009, 9:09 am
Re: Codec packet size in both ways[thread] Oct 13 2009, 11:51 am
Re: Re: Codec packet size in both ways[thread] Oct 14 2009, 6:22 pm
Re: Re: Codec packet size in both ways[thread] Oct 14 2009, 8:24 pm
Re: Re: Codec packet size in both ways[thread] Oct 14 2009, 8:53 pm
Re: Re: Codec packet size in both ways[thread] Oct 17 2009, 9:27 am
Re: wpcard compile error - broken by Sangoma 3.5.8[thread] Nov 29 2009, 7:14 pm
Re: Hardware Echo cancellation working ? - Sangoma 3.4.7[thread] Dec 9 2009, 8:22 pm
Re: Re: Hardware Echo cancellation working ? - Sangoma 3.4.7[thread] Dec 11 2009, 2:19 pm
Re: SS7 + Sangoma A108E[thread] Dec 14 2009, 9:15 pm
Re: SS7 + Sangoma A108E[thread] Dec 24 2009, 6:33 am
Re: YATE CDR is in a single entry in MySQL ?[thread] Dec 27 2009, 8:48 pm
Re: Re: G729 Support For Yate 2.1[thread] Jan 14 2010, 1:10 pm
Different trunk groups on same ss7 linkset[thread] Apr 29 2011, 7:58 pm
Re: Different trunk groups on same ss7 linkset[thread] Apr 29 2011, 9:01 pm
Latest SVN - MTP2 alignment failing[thread] May 1 2011, 9:16 pm
Can we have two ISUP stacks[thread] Jul 7 2011, 5:12 pm
Re: Can we have two ISUP stacks[thread] Jul 7 2011, 5:58 pm
Re: CiscoSM+MGCP - dummy RTP sessions[thread] Aug 23 2011, 9:24 am
Hosted multi tenant pbx solution with freesentral[thread] Nov 28 2011, 7:23 am
Password encryption in database[thread] Jan 29 2012, 7:17 pm
MNCC socket Channel module for OpenBSC[thread] Mar 2 2012, 5:22 pm
Re: MNCC socket Channel module for OpenBSC[thread] Mar 3 2012, 11:29 pm
Re: MNCC socket Channel module for OpenBSC[thread] Mar 4 2012, 9:12 pm
AMR Codec[thread] Mar 11 2012, 1:29 pm
180 Ringing with SDP[thread] Mar 13 2012, 4:36 pm
Transcoding AMR<->G729[thread] Mar 30 2012, 2:43 pm
Re: Transcoding AMR<->G729[thread] Mar 30 2012, 2:48 pm
Ring back after php script ends[thread] Jun 10 2012, 8:21 pm
Re: Ring back after php script ends[thread] Jun 11 2012, 5:13 pm
Re: Ring back after php script ends[thread] Jun 11 2012, 6:50 pm
Most preferred/suitable OS for yate[thread] Jun 12 2012, 6:45 am
Redundant MGCP-CA[thread] Jan 20 2013, 10:06 am
Re: Redundant MGCP-CA[thread] Jan 27 2013, 5:52 pm
Channel module for OpenBSC[thread] Jan 30 2013, 6:33 am
Username Vs. Caller-id[thread] Feb 10 2013, 6:21 pm
Re: Username Vs. Caller-id[thread] Feb 10 2013, 6:31 pm
Re: SQL Prepared Statements not avaible?[thread] Jul 23 2013, 10:01 am
Multiple tenants on freesentral[thread] Aug 10 2013, 7:22 am
Yate, Sangoma and Wanpipe[thread] Nov 6 2013, 10:35 am
Re: Yate, Sangoma and Wanpipe[thread] Nov 7 2013, 4:23 am
Re: Yate, Sangoma and Wanpipe[thread] Nov 7 2013, 10:38 am
Re: Yate, Sangoma and Wanpipe[thread] Nov 7 2013, 10:49 am
Re: Yate, Sangoma and Wanpipe[thread] Nov 7 2013, 11:48 am
trunk/circuits on sig channel[thread] Sep 24 2014, 11:00 am
isup mild warning on circuit connecting time[thread] Sep 26 2014, 1:58 pm
JavaScript[thread] Nov 14 2014, 9:42 am
Re: JavaScript[thread] Nov 14 2014, 11:38 am
Re: JavaScript[thread] Nov 14 2014, 2:11 pm
Re: compiled binary for raspberry pi?[thread] Nov 26 2014, 11:38 am
Multiple parameters for a custom osip field[thread] Dec 19 2014, 1:44 pm
Rerouting based on SIP 302[thread] Dec 21 2014, 11:57 pm
Handle sccp messages from javascript[thread] Jan 14 2019, 4:06 pm
Re: Handle sccp messages from javascript[thread] Jan 18 2019, 10:06 am
Re: Handle sccp messages from javascript[thread] Jan 20 2019, 5:56 pm