[ main ]
Messages from Marian Podgoreanu

Re: Problems with IAX[thread] Sep 19 2006, 3:33 pm
Re: Bug with IAX in Conference[thread] Nov 10 2006, 5:10 pm
Re: Bug with IAX in Conference[thread] Nov 13 2006, 5:26 pm
Re: Bug with IAX in Conference[thread] Nov 15 2006, 6:02 pm
Re: Bug with IAX in Conference[thread] Nov 16 2006, 10:15 am
Re: Problem with IAX HARD phone[thread] Nov 23 2006, 10:43 am
Re: Problem with IAX HARD phone[thread] Nov 23 2006, 11:51 am
Re: Problem with IAX HARD phone[thread] Nov 23 2006, 12:47 pm
Re: Problem with IAX HARD phone[thread] Nov 23 2006, 4:14 pm
Re: Problem with IAX HARD phone[thread] Nov 23 2006, 5:20 pm
Re: Crash when trying to call closed IAX client[thread] Jan 11 2007, 10:16 am
Re: Socket read error 100021[thread] Feb 2 2007, 3:21 pm
Re: Socket read error 100021[thread] Feb 2 2007, 5:33 pm
Re: Help : Reg. Codecs in Yate[thread] Jun 15 2007, 10:06 am
Re: Problems opening Windows Project under MSVC[thread] Jun 18 2007, 2:44 pm
Re: jingle configuration[thread] Jul 2 2007, 5:14 pm
Re: sip to jingle routing[thread] Jul 5 2007, 5:15 pm
Re: Re: problem connection yjingle<->jabber server[thread] Jul 25 2007, 2:53 pm
Re: Re: problem connection yjingle<->jabber server[thread] Jul 25 2007, 3:31 pm
Re: Re: problem connection yjingle<->jabber server[thread] Jul 26 2007, 10:22 am
Re: Re: problem connection yjingle<->jabber server[thread] Jul 26 2007, 5:58 pm
Re: Re: problem connection yjingle<->jabber server[thread] Jul 26 2007, 7:19 pm
Re: call reconnection[thread] Sep 4 2007, 11:01 am
Re: progressing terminates maxcall timer ?[thread] Sep 25 2007, 9:32 am
Re: progressing terminates maxcall timer ?[thread] Sep 27 2007, 11:07 am
Re: SIP features[thread] Oct 3 2007, 9:53 am
Re: IAX ring back tone[thread] Oct 5 2007, 11:21 am
Re: SIP features[thread] Oct 5 2007, 11:21 am
Re: IAX ring back tone[thread] Oct 11 2007, 11:35 am
Re: Yate and X-Lite configuration issues[thread] Oct 31 2007, 10:32 am
Re: TinyXml[thread] Nov 15 2007, 2:53 pm
Re: TinyXml[thread] Nov 15 2007, 3:21 pm
Re: TinyXml[thread] Nov 15 2007, 4:40 pm
Re: Error[thread] Dec 7 2007, 2:03 pm
Re: REFER and INFO support[thread] Dec 20 2007, 2:27 pm
Re: Echo cancellation 2[thread] Dec 20 2007, 2:34 pm
Re: Yate and IAX2[thread] Jan 17 2008, 9:48 am
Re: Howto call pickup ?[thread] Jan 25 2008, 10:07 am
Re: Howto call pickup ?[thread] Jan 25 2008, 11:53 am
Re: Session-Timeout[thread] Jan 25 2008, 12:11 pm
Re: hot to conference[thread] Feb 6 2008, 5:53 pm
Re: hot to conference[thread] Feb 7 2008, 10:53 am
Re: hot to conference[thread] Feb 7 2008, 3:46 pm
Re: Problem with Sangoma + Zaptel + Yate 2 alpha[thread] Feb 15 2008, 3:12 pm
Re: Problem with Sangoma + Zaptel + Yate 2 alpha[thread] Feb 15 2008, 4:24 pm
Re: meaning of log[thread] Feb 20 2008, 9:45 am
Re: Problem with Sangoma + Zaptel + Yate 2 alpha[thread] Feb 28 2008, 2:11 pm
Re: Problem with Sangoma + Zaptel + Yate 2 alpha[thread] Feb 28 2008, 5:43 pm
Re: crash in q931.cpp, with gdb traceback code[thread] Mar 6 2008, 10:19 am
Re: duplex recording[thread] Mar 18 2008, 3:40 pm
Re: register module resource.subscribe section obligatory?[thread] Mar 25 2008, 10:20 am
Re: register module resource.subscribe section obligatory?[thread] Mar 25 2008, 2:47 pm
Re: connect to talk.google.com[thread] Apr 8 2008, 10:20 am
Re: connect to talk.google.com[thread] Apr 9 2008, 1:13 pm
Re: Run two yate processes on the same digium card[thread] Apr 9 2008, 1:18 pm
Re: connect to talk.google.com[thread] Apr 10 2008, 3:19 pm
Re: Developing Yate client on Windows[thread] May 14 2008, 10:21 am
Re: wavefile as early media ?[thread] Jul 31 2008, 10:22 am
Re: yate with sangoma[thread] Aug 8 2008, 5:24 pm
Re: YATE PHP TEST[thread] Aug 13 2008, 10:12 am
Re: yate with sangoma[thread] Aug 25 2008, 5:14 pm
Re: yate with sangoma[thread] Aug 26 2008, 2:28 pm
Re: Need help with syntax in callgen.conf file[thread] Sep 1 2008, 10:44 am
Re: MWI PATCH Contact in 200 OK response to SUBSCRIBE[thread] Sep 5 2008, 2:45 pm
Re: Conference crash[thread] Sep 10 2008, 11:17 am
Re: Configuring Analog FXS Cards[thread] Sep 12 2008, 11:03 am
Re: how to dial by IAX into yate ?[thread] Sep 15 2008, 11:56 am
Re: TDM410P Problem[thread] Oct 8 2008, 6:43 pm
Re: running Sangoma AFT200 FXO module with the analog driver[thread] Oct 10 2008, 10:53 am
Re: running Sangoma AFT200 FXO module with the analog driver[thread] Oct 10 2008, 3:40 pm
Re: running Sangoma AFT200 FXO module with the analog driver[thread] Oct 13 2008, 11:38 am
Re: running Sangoma AFT200 FXO module with the analog driver[thread] Oct 13 2008, 4:32 pm
Re: running Sangoma AFT200 FXO module with the analog driver[thread] Oct 15 2008, 8:20 pm
Re: running Sangoma AFT200 FXO module with the analog driver[thread] Oct 16 2008, 2:45 pm
Re: running Sangoma AFT200 FXO module with the analog driver[thread] Oct 20 2008, 10:39 am
Re: SS7 Circuit and Circuit Group Blocking[thread] Nov 26 2008, 9:58 am
Re: call.route and call.execute problems with php[thread] Jan 19 2009, 10:16 am
Re: SS7 : CIC Plan[thread] Mar 6 2009, 11:05 am
Re: isup parameters[thread] Mar 24 2009, 10:36 am
Re: MGCP[thread] Jul 3 2009, 5:20 pm
Re: MGCP[thread] Jul 3 2009, 7:09 pm
Re: Yate on Win32: HOWTO enable MOH?[thread] Jul 17 2009, 12:02 pm
Re: Yate on Win32: HOWTO enable MOH?[thread] Jul 17 2009, 1:35 pm
Re: Re: sip 302 redirect[thread] Jul 23 2009, 1:16 pm
Re: SIP chan.connect problem[thread] Jul 28 2009, 1:45 pm
Re: SIP chan.connect problem[thread] Jul 30 2009, 10:35 am
Re: IAX2 Trunking / Yate Solution[thread] Aug 31 2009, 2:07 pm
Re: Callfork and libyate.php[thread] Sep 8 2009, 10:48 am
Re: Sangoma Card A108E, Yate and SS7[thread] Sep 17 2009, 10:45 am
Re: SS7 + Sangoma A108E[thread] Sep 22 2009, 11:29 am
Re: SS7 + Sangoma A108E[thread] Sep 23 2009, 9:54 am
Re: SS7 + Sangoma A108E[thread] Sep 23 2009, 10:34 am
Re: SS7 + Sangoma A108E[thread] Sep 23 2009, 11:29 am
Re: SS7 + Sangoma A108E[thread] Sep 23 2009, 12:57 pm
Re: yate and google talk[thread] Oct 22 2009, 3:21 pm
Re: jabberclient xdebug compile error[thread] Nov 4 2009, 11:18 am
Re: Error running Yate[thread] Nov 10 2009, 12:43 pm
Re: Error in ./configure[thread] Nov 10 2009, 1:28 pm
Re: yate-trunk as jabber component[thread] Nov 18 2009, 12:05 pm
Re: yate-trunk as jabber component[thread] Nov 19 2009, 11:39 am
Re: SS7 + Sangoma A108E[thread] Dec 3 2009, 1:21 pm
Re: Hardware Echo cancellation working ? - Sangoma 3.4.7[thread] Dec 8 2009, 1:51 pm
Re: Hardware Echo cancellation working ? - Sangoma 3.4.7[thread] Dec 8 2009, 5:21 pm
Re: SS7 + Sangoma A108E[thread] Dec 10 2009, 10:36 am
TEST[thread] Mar 3 2010, 5:16 pm
Re: Yate 3.0.0 - Jabber client mode[thread] Mar 3 2010, 5:52 pm
Re: Yate 3.0.0 - Jabber client mode[thread] Mar 3 2010, 5:54 pm
Re: playing wave file into conference[thread] Mar 4 2010, 1:01 pm
Re: playing wave file into conference[thread] Mar 4 2010, 2:13 pm
Re: playing wave file into conference[thread] Mar 4 2010, 2:30 pm
Re: Looking for example of simple setup to connect Yate toprovider[thread] Mar 29 2010, 10:38 am
Re: Looking for example of simple setup to connect Yate toprovider[thread] Mar 29 2010, 10:47 am
Re: Yate 3.0.0 - Jabber client mode[thread] Mar 29 2010, 1:40 pm
Re: Yate 3.0.0 - Jabber client mode[thread] Mar 31 2010, 12:14 pm
Re: SS7 cal routing at external script[thread] Apr 14 2010, 10:35 am
Re: Sangoma USBfxo analog card[thread] May 25 2010, 10:39 am
Re: Sangoma USBfxo analog card[thread] May 31 2010, 10:58 am
Re: Sangoma USBfxo analog card[thread] Jun 2 2010, 11:40 am
Re: Sangoma USBfxo analog card[thread] Jun 3 2010, 11:23 am
Re: Radius for my postpaid billing[thread] Aug 10 2010, 5:50 pm
Re: Re: Yate unable to bind to the preferred port[thread] Aug 18 2010, 10:45 am
Re: Yate crash with signal 11 in callfork module[thread] Sep 15 2010, 10:58 am
Re: Yate crash with signal 11 in DataTranslator::detachChain[thread] Sep 20 2010, 5:46 pm
Re: Yate looses registration to external SIP accounts[thread] Sep 30 2010, 4:01 pm
Re: Yate looses registration to external SIP accounts[thread] Sep 30 2010, 5:59 pm
Re: How to enable registrations to Yate using domain nameinstead of IP[thread] Oct 5 2010, 10:37 am
Re: How to define ${caller} / ${called} number length in regexroute.conf?[thread] Oct 18 2010, 11:45 am
Re: SS7 problem and questions[thread] Oct 19 2010, 12:02 pm
SS7 circuit (un)blocking[thread] Oct 20 2010, 1:29 pm
Re: SS7 circuit (un)blocking[thread] Oct 20 2010, 4:46 pm
Re: custom cdr from php ivr[thread] Oct 26 2010, 10:51 am
Re: custom cdr from php ivr[thread] Oct 26 2010, 6:23 pm
Re: regexp routing to IP[thread] Nov 3 2010, 12:36 pm
Re: regexp routing to IP[thread] Nov 4 2010, 10:53 am
Re: X-Lite fails to register at Yate[thread] Nov 4 2010, 11:10 am
Re: X-Lite fails to register at Yate[thread] Nov 4 2010, 3:51 pm
Re: Troubleshooting call hangup[thread] Nov 9 2010, 12:21 pm
Subscription module changes[thread] Nov 12 2010, 6:22 pm
Re: regexp routing to IP[thread] Jan 6 2011, 10:46 am
Re: regexp routing to IP[thread] Jan 7 2011, 10:36 am
Re: MGCP[thread] Jan 14 2011, 10:36 am
Re: Call between two NAT'ed users - rtp_forward is alwaysset by Yate to "possible"[thread] Jan 17 2011, 10:45 am
Re: channel-unavailable[thread] Feb 10 2011, 10:40 am
Re: Change numtype on outgoing calls[thread] Feb 22 2011, 10:24 am
Re: Change numtype on outgoing calls[thread] Feb 22 2011, 10:54 am
Re: ISUP SUS message[thread] Feb 25 2011, 10:19 am
Re: Zaptel & FXS (handset attached to Yate device)[thread] Mar 21 2011, 11:06 am
Re: Zaptel & FXS (handset attached to Yate device)[thread] Mar 23 2011, 12:22 pm
Re: Zaptel & FXS (handset attached to Yate device)[thread] Mar 24 2011, 10:30 am
Re: Problem making outbound calls[thread] Mar 25 2011, 10:12 am
Re: sip-t -> sip[thread] Mar 25 2011, 10:28 am
Re: Yate and SIP trunks[thread] Mar 28 2011, 12:15 pm
Re: Playing tones[thread] Apr 4 2011, 10:38 am
Re: SS7, EWSD[thread] Apr 15 2011, 11:43 am
Re: SS7, EWSD[thread] Apr 15 2011, 4:16 pm
Re: lonely in conference[thread] Apr 18 2011, 11:03 am
Re: Windows first Steps, Please help me[thread] May 24 2011, 11:07 am
Re: yate (3.3.2) sip call failed[thread] May 25 2011, 5:15 pm
Re: Sangoma A102 configuration[thread] May 27 2011, 2:32 pm
Re: Yate Server Outgoing Google Voice Regex[thread] May 30 2011, 10:25 am
Re: Speex[thread] May 30 2011, 10:32 am
Re: Sangoma wanpipe drivers[thread] May 30 2011, 5:09 pm
Re: Process Roster in PHP[thread] Jun 6 2011, 10:41 am
Re: Two phones logged into account only one rings[thread] Jun 6 2011, 10:50 am
Re: Process Roster in PHP[thread] Jun 6 2011, 1:42 pm
Re: Send DTMF Code[thread] Jun 8 2011, 11:12 am
Re: Send DTMF Code[thread] Jun 8 2011, 5:48 pm
Re: Jabber Server setup[thread] Jun 9 2011, 11:49 am
Re: Re: Send DTMF Code[thread] Jun 9 2011, 1:37 pm
Re: Jabber Server setup[thread] Jun 9 2011, 2:51 pm
Re: Analog module is not hanging up (on-hook) on "busy tone"[thread] Jun 20 2011, 2:23 pm
Re: Cant find mysql.[thread] Jun 20 2011, 3:55 pm
Re: Yate Google Voice (jingle) Intermittent Outgoing Issue[thread] Jun 21 2011, 11:09 am
Re: yate <-> Gtalk[thread] Jun 27 2011, 12:16 pm
Re: Problem with Sip-GTalk Configuration[thread] Jul 8 2011, 10:41 am
Re: iax stack update[thread] Jul 12 2011, 10:18 am
Re: yate as server configuration - connecting to openfire[thread] Jul 15 2011, 6:08 pm
Re: timeout on fork[thread] Aug 17 2011, 10:38 am
Re: routing[thread] Aug 17 2011, 11:11 am
Re: Jabber Server setup[thread] Aug 23 2011, 2:57 pm
Re: h263 calls via Yate[thread] Aug 26 2011, 4:43 pm
Re: Strange behaviour of JabberServer s2s dialback[thread] Aug 30 2011, 4:53 pm
Re: Jabber Server setup[thread] Aug 31 2011, 1:31 pm
Re: Strange behaviour of JabberServer s2s dialback[thread] Sep 1 2011, 6:13 pm
Re: SAM in SS7[thread] Sep 19 2011, 2:13 pm
Re: Jingle to SIP[thread] Sep 22 2011, 10:14 am
Re: Windows client asterisk call transfer[thread] Sep 26 2011, 10:52 am
Re: problem ? help ![thread] Sep 26 2011, 10:58 am
Re: How send jabber from the file regexroute[thread] Sep 28 2011, 10:24 am
Re: Windows client fails to register on Yate[thread] Oct 7 2011, 10:48 am
Re: Windows client fails to register on Yate[thread] Oct 7 2011, 12:02 pm
Re: Windows client fails to register on Yate[thread] Oct 7 2011, 3:05 pm
Re: who have the program ?[thread] Oct 12 2011, 11:28 am
Re: Help with DTMF capture module[thread] Oct 24 2011, 10:52 am
Re: No audio on incoming calls?[thread] Oct 24 2011, 10:58 am
Re: DTMF in H.245 signaling[thread] Nov 8 2011, 12:53 pm
Re: Possible problem with qop=auth digest authentication[thread] Dec 23 2011, 5:19 pm
Re: Problem with error: Supervisor: killing unresponsive child22769[thread] Jan 17 2012, 12:55 pm
Re: Possible problem with qop=auth digest authentication[thread] Jan 17 2012, 6:59 pm
Re: SS7[thread] Jan 19 2012, 3:25 pm
Re: SS7[thread] Jan 19 2012, 4:05 pm
Re: Re: setting a jabber/jingle priority[thread] Feb 6 2012, 10:41 am
Re: xmpp iq timeout[thread] Feb 6 2012, 10:47 am
Re: No sound with gmail connection[thread] Feb 13 2012, 12:39 pm
Re: Help to LNP[thread] Feb 14 2012, 5:10 pm
Re: Help to LNP[thread] Feb 15 2012, 11:47 am
Re: Help to LNP[thread] Feb 15 2012, 12:37 pm
Re: Help to LNP[thread] Feb 15 2012, 3:55 pm
Enable codecs in MGCP CA[thread] Mar 2 2012, 9:51 am
Re: Cannot route incoming calls from my Google Voice serviceto my SIP phone[thread] Mar 6 2012, 10:17 am
Re: Question about format of Jingle packets[thread] Mar 22 2012, 10:36 am
Re: Make calls over M2PA[thread] Mar 29 2012, 5:28 pm
Re: Question about relogin attempts for offline SIP lines[thread] Apr 3 2012, 10:29 am
Re: Re: fork & round-robin routing to sig/[thread] Apr 4 2012, 10:49 am
Re: Google Voice Call Connection Issue[thread] Apr 4 2012, 11:02 am
Re: Cannot route incoming calls from my Google Voice serviceto my SIP phone[thread] Apr 5 2012, 10:53 am
Re: Google Voice Call Connection Issue[thread] Apr 5 2012, 11:05 am
Re: yate hangup outbound SS7 call with CauseIndicators='unknown-ie'[thread] Apr 18 2012, 11:18 am
Re: Yate terminating a call with unknown/unhandled params='CallDiversionInformation,GenericNotification'when CPG message is received[thread] Apr 19 2012, 3:08 pm
Re: Yate terminating a call with unknown/unhandled params='CallDiversionInformation,GenericNotification'when CPG message is received[thread] Apr 19 2012, 3:52 pm
Re: Re: 4.1.0: can't find jabberentitycaps.xml and ssl needscert[thread] May 14 2012, 10:59 am
Re: Re: 4.1.0: can't find jabberentitycaps.xml and ssl needscert[thread] May 17 2012, 10:20 am
Re: Re: google call fails: Incomplete caller ??[thread] May 24 2012, 10:47 am
Re: Re: google call fails: Incomplete caller ??[thread] May 28 2012, 12:07 pm
Re: Re: google call fails: Incomplete caller ??[thread] May 31 2012, 9:57 am
Re: yate<->gtalk[thread] Jun 28 2012, 10:07 am
Re: google talk protocol[thread] Jul 2 2012, 10:32 am
Re: call.ringing in yjinglechan, Yate 4.1.1[thread] Jul 18 2012, 10:42 am
Re: call.ringing in yjinglechan, Yate 4.1.1[thread] Jul 24 2012, 6:08 pm
Re: ICE problem[thread] Aug 6 2012, 11:04 am
Re: Dispatch a jabber.iq through jabberclient[thread] Aug 23 2012, 11:14 am
Re: sip listener[thread] Aug 30 2012, 10:57 am
Re: google voice disconnect after ip change[thread] Sep 3 2012, 2:36 pm
Re: google voice disconnect after ip change[thread] Sep 5 2012, 4:54 pm
Re: sipchan listeners[thread] Sep 10 2012, 3:05 pm
Re: Jabber and Video Configuration[thread] Sep 11 2012, 11:20 am
Re: Minimal setup to call GMail[thread] Sep 18 2012, 11:22 am
Re: Remote-Party-ID[thread] Sep 25 2012, 10:13 am
Re: Remote-Party-ID[thread] Sep 25 2012, 11:14 am
Re: Remote-Party-ID[thread] Sep 25 2012, 12:12 pm
Re: How to route sip calls using different source port?[thread] Oct 2 2012, 10:17 am
Re: Why message sniffer cannot sniff sip.methodname[thread] Oct 5 2012, 10:19 am
Re: Re: Running YATE SIP Server on alternate port[thread] Oct 17 2012, 10:13 am
SIP conf changes[thread] Oct 29 2012, 5:54 pm
Re: client issues[thread] Nov 5 2012, 4:44 pm
Re: MAC OS installation[thread] Dec 12 2012, 10:25 am
Re: MAC OS installation[thread] Dec 12 2012, 6:01 pm
Re: MAC OS installation[thread] Dec 13 2012, 10:45 am
Re: Multiple Google voice accounts[thread] Dec 17 2012, 11:17 am
Re: MAC OS installation[thread] Dec 18 2012, 10:44 am
Re: Help for create module AlarmReceiver in Yate[thread] Jan 28 2013, 3:56 pm
Re: ISUP incapsulated in method INFO[thread] Jan 30 2013, 10:43 am
Re: ISUP incapsulated in method INFO[thread] Jan 30 2013, 12:23 pm
Re: google voice voicemail[thread] Jan 31 2013, 10:22 am
Re: client issues[thread] Feb 8 2013, 11:18 am
Re: Yate 4.3 GVoice not Receiving Calls[thread] Mar 7 2013, 10:26 am
Re: High CPU with media routing; suggestions?[thread] Mar 13 2013, 10:44 am
Re: enforcing local RTP port via chan.rtp[thread] Mar 15 2013, 10:07 am
Re: enforcing local RTP port via chan.rtp[thread] Mar 15 2013, 10:24 am
Re: Prevent Yate from transcoding[thread] Mar 21 2013, 9:56 am
Re: Prevent Yate from transcoding[thread] Mar 26 2013, 2:43 pm
Re: regexroute.conf not working after upgrade from 3.2 to4.2.0.1[thread] Apr 3 2013, 11:39 am
Re: XmlElement problem[thread] Apr 3 2013, 11:58 am
Re: SIP Trunk (TLS/SRTP) > Yate > Corporate PBX[thread] Apr 9 2013, 10:42 am
Re: SIP Trunk (TLS/SRTP) > Yate > Corporate PBX[thread] Apr 9 2013, 10:54 am
Re: SIP Trunk (TLS/SRTP) > Yate > Corporate PBX[thread] Apr 9 2013, 11:15 am
Re: SIP Trunk (TLS/SRTP) > Yate > Corporate PBX[thread] Apr 10 2013, 10:31 am
Re: SIP Trunk (TLS/SRTP) > Yate > Corporate PBX[thread] Apr 11 2013, 10:25 am
Re: Variables for call routing[thread] Apr 25 2013, 1:07 pm
Re: Variables for call routing[thread] Apr 25 2013, 2:11 pm
Re: Calling outside via some lines[thread] Apr 26 2013, 9:59 am
Re: YATE with others PBX[thread] Apr 29 2013, 10:18 am
Re: where to put route_params in xsip.generate message?[thread] Jun 10 2013, 10:28 am
Re: Communication between H323 Clients not working[thread] Jun 11 2013, 11:56 am
Re: Denying user - auth.user method Invite[thread] Jun 24 2013, 10:38 am
Re: Denying user - auth.user method Invite[thread] Jun 24 2013, 4:34 pm
Re: yate-qt4 no or jumbled sound[thread] Jul 8 2013, 11:27 am
Re: yate-qt4 no or jumbled sound[thread] Jul 8 2013, 4:00 pm
Re: H.323 <--> SIP with transcoding[thread] Jul 16 2013, 4:03 pm
Re: a bunch of questions from a new user[thread] Jul 22 2013, 10:59 am
Re: Telnet Console - Howto check status of Postgres DB Connectionand adding/deleting users?[thread] Jul 22 2013, 11:34 am
Re: Just want to introduce my self[thread] Jul 22 2013, 11:57 am
Re: Telnet Console - Howto check status of Postgres DB Connectionand adding/deleting users?[thread] Jul 23 2013, 10:44 am
Re: YateClient: SIP: TCP vs UDP[thread] Jul 31 2013, 1:46 pm
Re: YateClient: SIP: TCP vs UDP[thread] Jul 31 2013, 3:20 pm
Re: compiler error main-client.cpp(243): error C2248: "TelEngine::Plugin::Plugin":[thread] Aug 1 2013, 10:08 am
Re: Opus Codec integration[thread] Aug 5 2013, 12:06 pm
Re: Routing call to an external gateway[thread] Aug 7 2013, 1:51 pm
Re: Code specific Error[thread] Aug 9 2013, 2:38 pm
Re: Yate Client Microphone issue[thread] Aug 20 2013, 3:27 pm
Re: Audio with sound card to conference?[thread] Aug 20 2013, 3:29 pm
Re: Yate Client Microphone issue[thread] Aug 20 2013, 5:45 pm
Re: Audio with sound card to conference?[thread] Aug 20 2013, 5:48 pm
Re: Segfault on SIP->ISUP->ISUO->SIP call with revision 5607and later.[thread] Aug 21 2013, 10:52 am
Re: Segfault on SIP->ISUP->ISUO->SIP call with revision 5607and later.[thread] Aug 21 2013, 1:15 pm
Re: Segfault on SIP->ISUP->ISUO->SIP call with revision 5607and later.[thread] Aug 22 2013, 12:11 pm
Re: Audio with sound card to conference?[thread] Aug 29 2013, 10:43 am
Re: 407 Register error as client[thread] Sep 11 2013, 11:33 am
Re: 407 Register error as client[thread] Sep 11 2013, 3:35 pm
Re: No dialtone for outgoing calls[thread] Oct 7 2013, 11:31 am
Re: Human readable time in cdr log[thread] Oct 17 2013, 3:14 pm
Re: fork.fake param[thread] Oct 28 2013, 10:09 am
Re: Problem with payload and MIME type[thread] Oct 28 2013, 10:14 am
Re: fork.fake param[thread] Oct 28 2013, 11:53 am
Re: fork.fake param[thread] Oct 29 2013, 10:52 am
Re: problem using chat text messages[thread] Nov 4 2013, 10:44 am
Re: help required to configure yate version 4.3.1 to workas a bridge between sip and google voice[thread] Nov 5 2013, 10:25 am
Re: =?UTF-8?B?562U5aSNOiBbeWF0ZV0gcHJvamVjdCBkZXRhaWwgZnVuY3Rpb24=?=[thread] Nov 5 2013, 11:24 am
Re: help required to configure yate version 4.3.1 to workas a bridge between sip and google voice[thread] Nov 5 2013, 5:01 pm
Re: help required to configure yate version 4.3.1 to workas a bridge between sip and google voice[thread] Nov 5 2013, 5:43 pm
Re: Route to a SIP Line[thread] Nov 7 2013, 10:15 am
Re: how to make it listen on TCP and UDP both[thread] Nov 14 2013, 9:59 am
Re: gvoice <-> yate <-> asterisk anomaly[thread] Nov 14 2013, 10:02 am
Re: call fork, set timeout for each peer[thread] Nov 18 2013, 10:35 am
Re: TCP listener -> no handling of SIP INVITE[thread] Nov 26 2013, 10:32 am
Re: TCP listener -> no handling of SIP INVITE[thread] Nov 27 2013, 4:25 pm
Re: sending text message and linphone can not parse it[thread] Dec 2 2013, 10:56 am
Re: CDR status 'routed'[thread] Dec 6 2013, 4:49 pm
Re: SDP max length[thread] Dec 12 2013, 5:26 pm
Re: Maximum number of extensions[thread] Dec 17 2013, 3:33 pm
Re: Disconnect after fork failed[thread] Jan 17 2014, 10:23 am
Re: DTMF in earlymeida[thread] Jan 23 2014, 10:07 am
Re: RFC 3263 - DNS SRV[thread] Jan 31 2014, 9:52 am
Re: Sip redirect Yate to Yate - 302 Message[thread] Feb 4 2014, 10:10 am
Re: Ejabberd integrate with Yate Jabber[thread] Feb 5 2014, 3:07 pm
Re: Ejabberd integrate with Yate Jabber[thread] Feb 6 2014, 9:47 am
Re: YateBTS issues[thread] Feb 12 2014, 10:08 am
Re: Avoid multiple INVITE and BYE[thread] Feb 26 2014, 10:36 am
Re: R: Avoid multiple INVITE and BYE[thread] Feb 26 2014, 11:57 am
Re: R: R: Avoid multiple INVITE and BYE[thread] Feb 26 2014, 4:00 pm
Re: PHP refuse incoming call with 402 or 480[thread] Mar 10 2014, 9:55 am
Re: Authentication-check in javascript[thread] Mar 19 2014, 12:00 pm
Re: R: R: R: Avoid multiple INVITE and BYE[thread] Apr 1 2014, 2:07 pm
Re: No voice[thread] Apr 16 2014, 1:26 pm
Re: =?GB2312?B?tPC4tDogW3lhdGVdIE5vIHZvaWNl?=[thread] Apr 17 2014, 10:06 am
Re: regexroute[thread] Apr 17 2014, 10:13 am
Re: Fwd: Re: regexroute[thread] Apr 17 2014, 10:19 am
Re: Fwd: Re: regexroute[thread] Apr 17 2014, 2:33 pm
Re: Thread '...' could not lock mutex '......' owned by '......'waited by 0 others for 10000000 usec![thread] May 8 2014, 5:48 pm
Re: Managing call party's of conferemce[thread] May 19 2014, 10:40 am
Re: Thread '...' could not lock mutex '......' owned by '......'waited by 0 others for 10000000 usec![thread] May 29 2014, 10:08 am
Re: Thread '...' could not lock mutex '......' owned by '......'waited by 0 others for 10000000 usec![thread] May 30 2014, 3:29 pm
Re: issue about yate behind nat[thread] Jun 5 2014, 10:21 am
Re: issue about yate behind nat[thread] Jun 5 2014, 1:17 pm
Re: Re: Yate Postgres User Registration[thread] Jun 10 2014, 9:49 am
Re: Yate User Registration 404 and 401[thread] Jun 10 2014, 9:51 am
Re: Yate User Registration 404 and 401[thread] Jun 10 2014, 11:37 am
Re: make call and add to coference room[thread] Jun 12 2014, 10:14 am
Re: Yate Domain[thread] Jun 12 2014, 11:18 am
Re: Yate Domain[thread] Jun 12 2014, 12:36 pm
Re: Yate Domain[thread] Jun 12 2014, 2:14 pm
Re: Yate Domain[thread] Jun 12 2014, 2:55 pm
Re: SIP SBC with codec transparency during RTP relaying[thread] Jun 19 2014, 5:43 pm
Re: Call duration[thread] Jul 8 2014, 4:39 pm
Re: Call duration[thread] Jul 9 2014, 1:51 pm
Re: Work with Redirect[thread] Jul 11 2014, 11:14 am
Re: Work with Redirect[thread] Jul 11 2014, 3:40 pm
Re: route all calls from regfile accounts to specific gateways[thread] Aug 7 2014, 11:29 am
Re: route all calls from regfile accounts to specific gateways[thread] Aug 7 2014, 12:37 pm
Re: generate a test call from rmanager[thread] Aug 8 2014, 10:25 am
Re: Work with Redirect[thread] Aug 11 2014, 10:02 am
Re: Work with Redirect[thread] Aug 11 2014, 4:56 pm
Re: Any success with yate and fax[thread] Aug 12 2014, 10:12 am
Re: cannot modify PAI field[thread] Aug 12 2014, 3:23 pm
Re: Any success with yate and fax[thread] Aug 12 2014, 3:48 pm
Re: Any success with yate and fax[thread] Aug 13 2014, 10:04 am
Re: 415 Unsupported Media Type[thread] Aug 13 2014, 11:39 am
Re: 415 Unsupported Media Type[thread] Aug 13 2014, 11:52 am
Re: Understanding extmodule message handler "chan.notify"[thread] Aug 14 2014, 10:09 am
Re: 415 Unsupported Media Type[thread] Aug 14 2014, 11:24 am
Re: 2 phones registers to one account but one rings and iflast one closed all unregister[thread] Sep 3 2014, 9:45 am
Re: 2 phones registers to one account but one rings and iflast one closed all unregister[thread] Sep 3 2014, 3:07 pm
Re: Message sniffer[thread] Sep 15 2014, 9:54 am
Re: Engine message dumping on rmanager[thread] Oct 7 2014, 10:14 am
Re: register interval[thread] Oct 27 2014, 10:28 am
Re: change caller id when same as called number[thread] Oct 28 2014, 12:56 pm
Re: change caller id when same as called number[thread] Oct 28 2014, 2:20 pm
Re: change caller id when same as called number[thread] Oct 28 2014, 2:50 pm
Re: change caller id when same as called number[thread] Oct 28 2014, 5:25 pm
Re: Why need not lock protect when add one channel to theroom[thread] Oct 29 2014, 2:06 pm
Re: regexroute call duration limit for single gateway[thread] Nov 3 2014, 9:39 am
Re: regexroute call duration limit for single gateway[thread] Nov 3 2014, 10:32 am
Re: register interval[thread] Nov 3 2014, 2:41 pm
Re: register interval[thread] Nov 3 2014, 3:56 pm
Re: register interval[thread] Nov 3 2014, 5:15 pm
Re: register interval[thread] Nov 3 2014, 5:38 pm
Re: 415 Unsupported Media Type[thread] Nov 11 2014, 9:44 am
Re: JavaScript[thread] Nov 14 2014, 11:32 am
Re: Need help and advices[thread] Dec 22 2014, 10:18 am
Re: how to configure yate as outbound server?[thread] Dec 22 2014, 10:24 am
Re: Routing calls to inbound subscribed trunks in Regfile[thread] Dec 23 2014, 3:54 pm
Re: Routing calls to inbound subscribed trunks in Regfile[thread] Dec 23 2014, 4:28 pm
Re: Routing calls to inbound subscribed trunks in Regfile[thread] Dec 23 2014, 4:48 pm
Re: Routing calls to inbound subscribed trunks in Regfile[thread] Dec 23 2014, 5:06 pm
Re: Error "bind failed in range x-y" causes no audio?[thread] Jan 5 2015, 10:30 am
Re: Yate / BladeRF timeouts[thread] Jan 7 2015, 9:39 am
Re: Drop a call in Javascript[thread] Jan 9 2015, 9:58 am
Re: Drop a call in Javascript[thread] Jan 9 2015, 3:29 pm
Re: client.cpp and clientlogic.cpp[thread] Jan 12 2015, 9:43 am
Re: transfer call[thread] Jan 22 2015, 9:40 am
Re: =?UTF-8?B?5Zue5aSN77yaIFt5YXRlXSB0cmFuc2ZlciBjYWxs?=[thread] Jan 23 2015, 1:08 pm
Re: no route to call target with regfile and regexroute[thread] Feb 25 2015, 9:47 am
Re: Initiating outgoing calls with Javascript[thread] Feb 25 2015, 9:58 am
Re: Initiating outgoing calls with Javascript[thread] Mar 6 2015, 10:19 am
Re: Initiating outgoing calls with Javascript[thread] Mar 9 2015, 10:29 am
Re: Initiating outgoing calls with Javascript[thread] Mar 13 2015, 9:35 am
Re: Ringback tone generate ONLY where earlymedia=false[thread] May 11 2015, 10:00 am
Re: Ringback tone generate ONLY where earlymedia=false[thread] May 12 2015, 9:39 am
Re: Yate as a client - accfile.conf - keepalive[thread] May 19 2015, 5:42 pm
Re: Share available call duration among calls[thread] Jul 21 2015, 9:34 am
Re: http://docs.yate.ro/wiki/Connecting_To_Google_Voice[thread] Aug 24 2015, 10:03 am
Re: Fork and Busy[thread] Mar 1 2016, 11:09 am
Re: Attach request with no consumer![thread] Mar 9 2016, 11:21 am
Re: Configuring length of voice data in IAX[thread] Apr 4 2016, 5:04 pm
Re: custom SIP headers/variables[thread] May 27 2016, 9:54 am
Re: Re router a call[thread] May 31 2016, 9:41 am
Re: Re router a call[thread] May 31 2016, 10:06 am
Re: user libminiwebrtc[thread] Jun 27 2016, 9:55 am
Re: How to force other end to send early media ?[thread] Jul 27 2016, 4:14 pm
Re: Fake ring on yate[thread] Aug 1 2016, 10:31 am
Re: IAX trunking bandwidth optimization issue[thread] Aug 16 2016, 11:13 am
Re: Fake ring on yate[thread] Sep 2 2016, 10:37 am
Re: Fake ring on yate[thread] Sep 7 2016, 3:08 pm
Re: unsubscribe request[thread] Oct 3 2016, 10:27 am
Re: Javascript - Get global object declared[thread] Nov 16 2016, 9:51 am
Re: Javascript - Get global object declared[thread] Nov 16 2016, 1:25 pm
Re: Javascript - Get global object declared[thread] Nov 17 2016, 9:07 am
Re: IAX Encryption[thread] Nov 21 2016, 2:50 pm
Re: SIP 403 Forbidden[thread] Jan 9 2017, 10:43 am
Re: SIP 403 Forbidden[thread] Jan 9 2017, 11:44 am
Re: Handle incoming calls[thread] Jan 16 2017, 10:26 am
Re: Handle incoming calls[thread] Jan 16 2017, 1:47 pm
Re: IAX2 issue with repeated remoteCallNo[thread] May 31 2017, 3:08 pm
Re: IAX2 issue with repeated remoteCallNo[thread] May 31 2017, 4:55 pm
Re: Generate SIP message after user.register[thread] Jun 6 2017, 10:40 am
Re: TCP Calls using Yate[thread] Jun 29 2017, 9:41 am
Re: issue about yate behind nat[thread] Sep 12 2017, 1:29 pm
Re: issue about yate behind nat[thread] Sep 12 2017, 5:38 pm
Re: issue about yate behind nat[thread] Sep 13 2017, 9:31 am