[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 To :  Cristian Andrei Calin <kman@t...>
 From :  Diana Cionoiu <diana-liste@v...>
 Subject :  Re: [yate] workaround BSD dlclose() bug
 Date :  Sat, 3 Apr 2004 20:15:12 +0300 (EEST)
We have put the patches into the main branch :)
We have try them on OpenBSD and aren't fixing the problem with dlclose, 
but are fixing the problem with daemon().

Diana


> Ups the previous patch was broken (well, it works if you apply it with -R :) ), this one works though.
> 
> On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 14:22:11 +0300
> Cristian Andrei Calin  wrote:
> 
> > I managed to find and fix the segfault, the modules need to be compiled using -fPIC. It seems that makeing them position independent fixese the problem with static objects, no more atexit registering and no more segfault.
> > The enclosed patch sould be enough to get it working.
> > 
> > Please, if anybody can test it and tell me if it works ...
> > 
>